CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Forza Motorsport 2

The Darkness (360)

Shadowrun (360)

Transformers (360)

Gears of War Limited Edition

Please read the listing for details. If a CAG poster buys, I'll upgrade to priority shipping free.

that's why we trade and buy via cag so we dont get ripped by the absurd $7.31 shipping for snail mail. unreal. where's the spirit of cag man.

Ebay/Paypal are quoting me over $7 to ship each game the slowest method via USPS. I ship media mail (3-5 days), but I don't know how to change the shipping description. Considering I'm selling the game for under $40 I felt it was fair. Plus you guys are getting Priority shipping.

Man, I ship anywhere in the united states via USPS PRIORITY (2-3 days) with delivery confirmation for just under $5. That's complete bull.

And just for future reference, your "discount" in game price shouldn't be made up by overcharging for shipping. You might as well not even note giving a "deal" on the price.

[quote name='SarBear']Man, I ship anywhere in the united states via USPS PRIORITY (2-3 days) with delivery confirmation for just under $5. That's complete bull.

And just for future reference, your "discount" in game price shouldn't be made up by overcharging for shipping. You might as well not even note giving a "deal" on the price.[/quote]

Look man, I'm trying to get these picked up from my house so I don't have to travel to the PO. If you've got time and money to travel back and forth, thats good. But I don't. I have to supply the packing materials as well. If you don't believe its a fair price, ok. Enough people agree, I'll be in trouble, but for now I appreciate you not asking me to give my games away.

[quote name='refusedchaos']guys u gotta think about it like this u r paying $48 for a game u can buy new for 65.09...u just saved $17..give the guy a break[/QUOTE]

No kidding, who cares if you're paying $7 shipping if you're getting a good deal? And it's hardly unheard of to have a little extra in shipping to cover Paypal fees and gas/time to mail it. Chill...

But that wasn't his reasoning. His reasoning was/is that when he types it into the postage calculator, that's the number that pops up. So perhaps you should read the thread first before making such vague statements.

Perhaps I'm allowed to make my own statements without being restricted to someone else's reasoning. Oh well, feel free to thread crap on his listings some more...

Speak on whatever you want, just realize your statement was completely irrelevant and unrelated to the topic creator's reasoning for sky high shipping.

Moreover, you're not helping the situation any more than I am, so you're really no different.

Look man, if you like to buy games priced at $47 and $1 shipping, fine. The reason I did it the way it is is so I could keep track of how much $$ I was actually getting on this transaction.

I used that calculator, and the price of Parcel Post came to $6.15 to Anchorage. Granted I don't know where I'm going to actually ship to, I use the highest shipping cost. Add envelope, and some peanuts, and it comes to around $7. So if you're going to bark at me over $.32, you really deserve the award for being the biggest Cheap Ass Gamer.

Let's just let the guy have his thread and not argue over shipping charges. No one has to buy it if you feel it's too high.

bread's done
Back