Forza 3 + Halo 3 ODST (360-USED) $33.74 AC at GameStop

I got one myself, but the price may go further down due to a lot of supply from the XBOX spring bundle and not too much demand.

Uh..I got my Forza 3/ODST Combo Pack in today and..well..there was no Forza 3 disc. All I had was two ODST discs. Has anyone had this experience? I am going to contact customer service. I am afraid if I take this to B&M they will think I am making this up.

I got it the same price in store o_O with the SSF4 coupon, they tried to rip me off and give me 2 Halo ODST Campaign discs, then when i pointed it out they tried to give me a Halo 3 disc

Didn't GS.com used to take Paypal?

That kills it for me since my debit card won't have my paycheck til later in the morning.

Also, for anyone (like me) that wants to use Paypal, you can get it on Ebay for $39 shipped via Priority Mail.

Not that much more after tax and shipping. (if you choose 2-day shipping on GS it's actually cheaper this way)

yeah for all of you looking to buy this, i got mine a month ago brand new on ebay for 30 shipped, you just have to watch the deals and constantly refresh because the Buy It Nows usually sell pretty quick if they are at a good price.

[quote name='dabamus']Didn't GS.com used to take Paypal?

That kills it for me since my debit card won't have my paycheck til later in the morning.[/QUOTE]

I only use paypal when buying from gamestop, but you need to download the paypal plug in, and use it

got my copy in today...missing the ODST discs. Figured that whoever was picking the order saw "Forza 3/ODST" and only read the first half. Called gamestop, 5 minutes on hold later and they are overnight-ing out a copy of ODST. Customer service was beyond nice and understanding. I could have either returned the game to a local store or wait....figured i would just play forza 3 tonight and play odst tomorrow/friday.

i guess at this point people should consider this one a gamble...

[quote name='bredbu']I only use paypal when buying from gamestop, but you need to download the paypal plug in, and use it[/QUOTE]

wait, paypal plug-in still works?? Last I checked they stopped hosting it then later the cc generator stopped working.

[quote name='malfuncti0n']how many discs are included in this? game cases? access to Halo: Reach beta? is it all there?

will probably head to my store and buy if it is.[/QUOTE]

the bundle should/will include 4 discs, Forza 3 Play Disc, Forza 3 Car Pack/Track disc, ODST Campaign Disc, and Halo 3 Multiplayer Disc with all the maps

[quote name='malfuncti0n']how many discs are included in this? game cases? access to Halo: Reach beta? is it all there?

will probably head to my store and buy if it is.[/QUOTE]

Four discs. One game case. The Halo: Reach beta is accessed through the campaign disc of Halo 3: ODST.

i got mine yesterday. all discs were pristine and in separate CD mailing labels to prevent scratching. very satisfied. BTW, I am simply blown away by Forza 3. i never imagined it was THAT good!

[quote name='ekwalizer']i got mine yesterday. all discs were pristine and in separate CD mailing labels to prevent scratching. very satisfied. BTW, I am simply blown away by Forza 3. i never imagined it was THAT good![/QUOTE]

i have to agree, forza 3 is pretty much the greatest racing simulator there is at this point. The only thing is that there load times are sometimes a bit too long and the online multiplayer has some server issues, but overall forza 3 totally lives up to what it set out to be

i'm as far from a racing game fan as most can get, but forza has not left my xbox since i got it in. I am blown away by just how good this game is.

Can't get a few of the dlc freebie cars to work, i keep getting corrupted downloads, but past that, it's all good. Snagged a code for the extra tracks/cars off ebay [that normally comes with the retail Forza 3, the pack-in edition never had the code according to a different forum i visit] for $5, well worth it.

Still haven't gotten my odst discs, but i should get them tomorrow...i think i would have been far more upset if forza didn't hold my attention the way it has.

bread's done
Back