Forza 4 now with $10 credit on amazon

[quote name='FurryCurry']I almost sold my code on ebay but can't you unlock the Subaru Impreza WRX in the game?[/QUOTE] I asked that question on NeoGAF and they said no. They are hoping all the preorder cars will be released as DLC down the road. That's why I'm hesitant about selling my code.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FurryCurry']I almost sold my code on ebay but can't you unlock the Subaru Impreza WRX in the game?[/QUOTE]

I dont know if the one from amazon is a special WRX but there are like 4 WRX's already in the game. 3 of them are on the second disk.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']Does anyone know if I order right now (day of release) will i get a code and credit?[/QUOTE]
No, they took down the promo credit and car dlc from the product page. Maybe if you talk to CS they will do it for you.

Got my collectors edition in today from Amazon and it was shipped in a bubble mailer. :cry:
The corners were a bit beat up (not a big surprise) so I contacted customer service about it. I was expecting $5 back, but they offered $15.99. :D

I love Amazon.

All these bubble mailer induced damages gotta stop!

They used to use cardboard boxes, even for single game shipment with custom DVD size fitting cardboard wrappers. Now they stuff two games order or even a LE into a bubble mailer. This shitty practice from Amazon really worries me a lot about ordering SE/CE/LE from them...

[quote name='FQRizzo']Got my collectors edition in today from Amazon and it was shipped in a bubble mailer. :cry:
The corners were a bit beat up (not a big surprise) so I contacted customer service about it. I was expecting $5 back, but they offered $15.99. :D

I love Amazon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='eau']All these bubble mailer induced damages gotta stop!

They used to use cardboard boxes, even for single game shipment with custom DVD size fitting cardboard wrappers. Now they stuff two games order or even a LE into a bubble mailer. This shitty practice from Amazon really worries me a lot about ordering SE/CE/LE from them...[/QUOTE]

I got my copy today and it was in a box, properly protected. Maybe it's certain warehouses that are being complacent about packaging.

Amazon shipped my LE in a box, which is fortunate because I already re-sold it. Smetimes it's just too tempting -- I can wait for the SE down the line.

Ugh. Received my LE from Amazon's Arizona warehouse in a bubble mailer. All the corners are dented.

I'll call Amazon later and see what they offer.

Did anyone get the email that the $10 promo credit was applied to there account but you can't use it and it doesn't show up during checkout. As if the code was never even applied.

Let me know. CS Reps couldn't do anything because I already had a $10 credit on the account and they believe it's that credit when in fact it's Fifa's credit. CS reps are so stupid.

Let me know and lend some help if you can

ordered one
happy.gif

[quote name='Parkerktm']Did anyone get the email that the $10 promo credit was applied to there account but you can't use it and it doesn't show up during checkout. As if the code was never even applied.

Let me know. CS Reps couldn't do anything because I already had a $10 credit on the account and they believe it's that credit when in fact it's Fifa's credit. CS reps are so stupid.

Let me know and lend some help if you can[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem. Looked back at the email they sent me about the credit and noticed they had sent me a promo code for the $10 credit. I had to use that to get the credit to apply

[quote name='dallen']Did anyone get the Spirit R Unicorn from this http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/preorder_incentives_program/? I emailed them my preorder receipt but never got any kind of notice that it had been accepted[/QUOTE]
I did. I forwarded them my Amazon preorder confirmation on 10/6, received the car in Forza 3 on 10/8. Then when I imported my Forza 3 profile in Forza 4 the car transferred over (although it lost its paint/vinyl).

I got mine in a bubble mailer and the art book was dinged up on the one corner. I sent them an email mostly about how shipping in boxes is way better.

I'll let you know if they give me any credit. Its a little annoying but I got the LE when it was $59.99 so its all good.

[quote name='lilman']No, they took down the promo credit and car dlc from the product page. Maybe if you talk to CS they will do it for you.[/QUOTE]
Save you the trouble - Amazon CS has no idea what pre-order DLC codes are.

They'll just say someone from another department will be contacting you in 48 hours. Of course, nothing happens.

[quote name='lilman']I did. I forwarded them my Amazon preorder confirmation on 10/6, received the car in Forza 3 on 10/8. Then when I imported my Forza 3 profile in Forza 4 the car transferred over (although it lost its paint/vinyl).[/QUOTE]
Did you receive a DLC code, or was it just given as a "gift" when you put Forza 3 back in?

[quote name='FQRizzo']Got my collectors edition in today from Amazon and it was shipped in a bubble mailer. :cry:

I love Amazon.[/QUOTE]At least they shipped yours. Mine is still shipping soon...

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Did you receive a DLC code, or was it just given as a "gift" when you put Forza 3 back in?[/QUOTE]
It was a gift message in Forza 3, no dlc code. I also didn't get an email stating that it had been sent. I just checked daily and got lucky on the second day. Supposedly it takes up to a week.

Got my LE in, 3 corners are dented up due to the bubble mailer, but chat rep credited me 20% back due to there not being any in inventory for replacement.

[quote name='dallen']I had the same problem. Looked back at the email they sent me about the credit and noticed they had sent me a promo code for the $10 credit. I had to use that to get the credit to apply[/QUOTE]

Thanks a million!

[quote name='dallen']I had the same problem. Looked back at the email they sent me about the credit and noticed they had sent me a promo code for the $10 credit. I had to use that to get the credit to apply[/QUOTE]

Just noticed this too. Good thing I hadn't cleaned out my trash because I deleted it without opening it and seeing it was a code that wasn't instantly applied.

[quote name='Parkerktm']I'll trade my Subaru WRX STI code if anyone has a BMW M coupe code.[/QUOTE]
No one deal with this guy, he logged out 10 minutes after I sent him the 16 bucks for his 1600 MSP code. 2 hours ago

bread's done
Back