Forza 5 contest

michaelh

CAGiversary!
I got a digital code for forza 5 goty edition and top gear pack, for xbox one (which i dont have)

all you need too do is post a pic of your xbox one with your cag username written beside it, you got 24 hours and winner will be drawn at random also for an extra entry make me laugh, tell me a joke!

I got a digital code for forza 5 goty edition and top gear pack, for xbox one (which i dont have)
all you need too do is post a pic of your xbox one with your cag username written beside it, you got 24 hours and winner will be drawn at random also for an extra entry make me laugh, tell me a joke!
msg-447996-0-78059300-1385174700_thumb.jpeg
EpicGilgamesh

Oops! Here is an updated pic:

[attachment=10496:XboxOne.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
so question, I currently have one, but it's wrapped, as it's for my dad for Christmas. am I still able to enter? he would love this to be on the console when he boots it up

Here is an old comedy central presents clip of nick thune. Hope it brings back funny memories of ye olde Internet.

[Media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__3EZmzmIQs[/media]

Thanks for the chance I hope whoever wins enjoys it here is a joke I thought was pretty funny

A lost dog strays into a jungle. A lion sees this from a distance and says with caution “this guy looks edible, never seen his kind before”. So the lion starts rushing towards the dog with menace.
The dog notices and starts to panic but as he’s about to run he sees some bones next to him and gets an idea and says loudly “mmm…that was some good lion meat!”. The lion abruptly stops and says ” woah! This guy seems tougher then he looks, I better leave while I can”.
Over by the tree top, a monkey witnessed everything. Evidently, the monkey realizes the he can benefit from this situation by telling the lion and getting something in return. So the monkey proceeds to tell the lion what really happened and the lion says angrily “get on my back, we’ll get him together”. So they start rushing back to the dog.
The dog sees them and realized what happened and starts to panic even more. He then gets another idea and shouts “where the hell is that monkey! I told him to bring me another lion an hour ago…

Since this contest is about video game so here's my gamer Joke. :D

tumblr_ngem3teKuY1u5b978o1_1280.png

My XBOX One with my CAG username.

tumblr_ngem0svWJX1u5b978o1_1280.jpg

Good Luck to all of us and once again thanks for the chance OP. :)

2gufhqw.jpg

As for the laughy taffy extra entry, this came up when I was playing Fibbage with some friends...

"What do South Africans call Street Lights?"

I put in "Aids." xDDDD

Here's my entry, had to adjust the brightness/contrast a bit, so it looks crappy.

6isUKvA.jpg

And here's my humorous part.

jFNgMFB.jpg

Here's my entry, had to adjust the brightness/contrast a bit, so it looks crappy.

6isUKvA.jpg

And here's my humorous part.

jFNgMFB.jpg
and we have a winner, made me laugh, codes have been pm'd to you kind sir now enjoy :)

thank you all for taking part

bread's done
Back