Forza Horizon 2 - CAG Club

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Hey all,

Forza Horizon 2 is here and its pretty awesome.  I created a car club called "CAG".  Please feel free to join!

Note: You don't have access to clubs until you beat the 3rd championship and then the train event.  I think it takes about 3 hours. 

Hoping to put some time into this tomorrow. Any word if there is a max size like there was for the first Horizon.

Awesome. Almost to the 3rd championship. Feel free to add me as a rival drivatar: DJ R00MBA (they are zeros)

Anybody on CAG

I keep having CheapyD come in a close second in most of my races so far. I think it's a cool idea.

I should be starting this over the weekend and I can't wait. The first FH was the most fun I've had in a driving game since Burnout Paradise. Glad for the high limit this time. I could never get into the CAG group last time.

Feel free to add me as a friend as well (stillshad). Always need more CAG racers on my list.

Joined but as of last night the servers were still messed up so I could not view any details of the club.

I don't know if they are fixed yet. Hope they are.

Joined up, schneckcfd4 is my GT, if you see my drivatar I apologize in advance if I crash into you etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am in on 360 version gt mrevilmojo. on another note raced a online 4 race set had 28 points wich was first overall but when came time for bonus exp it gave me third place even though i was first

I'll be going to pick this game up in a little while.  Was going to wait for Christmas, but I couldn't stop playing the demo.  Seeing this thread pushed me over the edge.

Feel free to add me; GT is Red Hot Sand.

my gt is Slainet if you want to add me for times and leaderboards, I am not far enough to join the club but I will as soon as I get to that 3rd champ...

I decided to buy the game after hearing Cheapy rave about it. I like it so far. I have a question for the Forza guys. My first day racing had a friend from my list really riding my bumper,drivatars. I guess I'm at  a loss because he doesn't have the game and doesn't have the Xbox One. So if we are led to believe that the game designs the drivatars after our tendencies,how does it track my buddy who owns a PS4 and plays Diablo3 every night? Just curious if the drivatar stuff is just Turn 10 bs. Any thoughts? Thanks.

[quote name="evilmojo12542" post="12204152" timestamp="1414951692"]anyone know what lvl get gold band? am at lvl 251 right now and still silver[/quote]

People who have it say 150 but it seems to be hit or mis.

Picked up the game with the Target B2G1F deal and installed it today. It's amazing how much it feels like a sequel. There were a few assists I changed when I started but after a while I went from simulation steering back to normal, just think that's the way to play Playground's games. Once I connect online, I have to get updates and will need to wait til after my cap date anv, I'll try to join the CAG car club.

[quote name="Spybreak9" post="12232368" timestamp="1415758574"]Picked up the game with the Target B2G1F deal and installed it today. It's amazing how much it feels like a sequel. There were a few assists I changed when I started but after a while I went from simulation steering back to normal, just think that's the way to play Playground's games. Once I connect online, I have to get updates and will need to wait til after my cap date anv, I'll try to join the CAG car club.[/quote]

You won't be disappointed. FH2 is the most fun I've had with a racing game in a long time.

out of courisosity what percent are you all. i am at 63.5% now lvl 421(still not gold) all that is left if mastering  still got 250 or so of those left

Hey all,

Forza Horizon 2 is here and its pretty awesome. I created a car club called "CAG". Please feel free to join!

Note: You don't have access to clubs until you beat the 3rd championship and then the train event. I think it takes about 3 hours.
Wow that's really weird how that's different on 360. You basically have access to them right after the intro when you can use the map/pause menu.

bread's done
Back