Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Edition? Should I buy it?

DaGrandMastah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I got the new 360 slim with Forza 3 packaged inside. Should I sell it for about 20 and spend the extra 10 on the ultimate edition that just came out? Is it worth it for the extra content?

I'm not even sure but I believe it's all the DLC. I just don't really know what that entails and if it's worth it. How expensive would it be to just buy it all on XBL?

[quote name='Don G.']I'm not even sure but I believe it's all the DLC. I just don't really know what that entails and if it's worth it. How expensive would it be to just buy it all on XBL?[/QUOTE]

Not sure as I'm at work and can't really check, but I'll look when I get home.

I think the car packs are 400pts each, and there are at least 3 or 4 of those. Theres at least one track pack as well.

I know Jalopnik has two car packs, the second one just came out. I wonder if those are included?

Yeah, I was looking on XBL and it looks like approximately $20-30 worth of DLC. Probably closer to 20. I guess I can just resell the version I have and splurge on teh extra packs for another 10 bucks

If you can get the ultimate edition for cheap, then do it. If not, you'll still enjoy Forza 3. I've put 100 hours or so in to it and while the extra cars are nice, they're not essential. The game is likely going to come with a code to redeem for the Sidewinder track. You'd only be missing maybe 2-3 tracks at most. It's plenty of content however.

bread's done
Back