Forza MS2 - 1million credits achievement

nyj1218

CAGiversary!
i want to know if anyone is interested in joining me obtain the 1 million online credits achievement. i dont know how winning credits goes, like whether we put up credits before we race or the amount of credits won is decided after we race or whatever but regardless we need people who want to get the achievement to work together. if it works out like we need to put up money before we race then the more people we have, the less credits we each need to put up so post here if youre interested. i hope im making some sense, maybe theres an easier way to do this. anyway it would be around 9:45 pm est tonite. il be back home at 6

Found the following which may help you.

The easiest and fastest way to get this achievement is with buddies. 7 of them. All of you need to get into a room, 75 Laps Nissan Speedway. As the race starts, everyone quits except for one person. This person then completes the race (By Himself) and at the end will be rewarded $220,000 for 45 minutes worth of driving in a circle. Rotate the circle of friends until everyone gets it. The fastest car to do this in, is the 1960 Ford Gt, Fully supped (U999).

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26307

Christ jesus that is a waste of time.

I am not a fan of cheesemints but I think they are a good way to extend and get a little more enjoyment out of the game. Dont have a problem with them until it crosses the line. And shit like log 222 kamillion jamillion of "X" item or time is just lazy on their part defeats the purpose of cheesmints all together.

When getting a cheesemint boils down to "throw controller on the ground and walk away" is dipping over into the ridicous area.

Good luck all the same though.

[quote name='benjamouth']Found the following which may help you.[/quote]

thanks for the information, i guess this isnt going to be as easy as i thought it would be though :cry:

All I did was go online and create my own game (using the 75 lap Nissan Speedway method) and just let people fill the room. Pretty much every time people will get bored and quit or just mess around most of the time and you will get an easy win.

bread's done
Back