Found 4 sealed suikodens. what am i to do :) Pictures up

Thanks for everything guys. I really do appreciate that help that i did get. I got down to the post office today and got the hard numbers down for shipping this item to bidders. I got the first one up on ebay now and will see how things pan out. I will drop the link off here for those interested (im not sure on cags rules about posting a link. if its a problem i will remove it) The reserve is not that high but there for its obvious reasons. get your bids in. own one of these babies.

I will pay cags shipping to canada/usa with tracking. i cannot pay for international tracking. its just to much. I can pay for the regular air small package shipping international though.

(FREE SHIP FOR CAGS)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8217366244

Congrats Pale-Dim. And I thought I was having the best of luck lately after scoring Valkyrie Profiles complete for 6 bucks, Lunar 2 box set complete for 25 bucks. :applause:

[quote name='Link127']exactly. as others had mentioned earlier, you are not obligated to sell these to other CAGs for a discount. hook yourself up. your earned it by scouring those classifieds all the time. treat yourself to something.
[/QUOTE]

Wow, I sincerely adore the attitude of most posters on these boards. If someone gets lucky, the other posters don't seem to jump all over them calling them names or whatever.

Being greedy is good. ;) I know I've been there...

Anyway, what I do when I find something valuable for a Cheap Ass Price... is of course, keep one for myself, then sell the rest on eBay starting at what they cost me to begin with with no reserve and no buy it now, so my investment is protected, but it's completely up to the market to determine what I get.

Good luck. ;D

I suggest you sell at buy now price of $150 or the price you want, instead of putting it up for auction. You will get what you want and it works out better for you. With instant payment option or any other. I know Europeans and other country people usually buy those items without a problem. I know i sold some in the past for like $300, but was a long time ago.

Considering those are probably the last 4 sealed copies on Earth, you better take 'em straight to eBay. You might make a grand...

[quote name='Devin']Considering those are probably the last 4 sealed copies on Earth, you better take 'em straight to eBay. You might make a grand...[/QUOTE]

Nah, I have 1 sealed and 1 in immaculate condition. They exist, I know this series has it's fair share of fans. Final Fantasy ain't the only game in town.

I wonder if Vandal Hearts (original) will get the same sort of respect in the future.

bread's done
Back