Found Panzer Dragoon Saga (how to complete?)

Cambot

CAGiversary!
I found Panzer Dragoon Saga (Saturn) today with case, manual and discs 1 & 4 only. Where's the best place to search for the other discs?

I also found a Burning Rangers case and manual with a Shining Force III disc inside. Any ideas where I can complete these, too?

Nice finds? Garage Sale? If you want to spend money Ebay. you may be able to post on gaming sites to see if anyone has extra disks.

Ebay is about the only place. And you'd have to get lucky with Panzer with someone else selling imcomplete stuff.

You can find Burning Rangers disc only pretty easily on ebay. Shinning Force III case and manual might be hard to find by it self. You could always buy a complete copy and then sell the extra disc.

[quote name='Sinnbox']Nice finds? Garage Sale? If you want to spend money Ebay. you may be able to post on gaming sites to see if anyone has extra disks.[/quote]

Flea Market - $6 each.

One crazy idea is to sell the disk's and get a complete copy. I know with FFVII(Not near as rare as PDS) Disk 1 goes for almost as much as a complete game sometimes because it is the disk that gets played the most so it gets destroyed quicker. just an idea.

bread's done
Back