Found: PS3 60gb Bundle @ Costco B&M

fretster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
For those of you still looking for a 60gb PS3 and don't want a used one, I found (the last one I think) a 60gb bundle at the Seattle Costco. The bundle is pretty crap compared to the current 40gb one they offer (comes with Ratchet & Clank, extra controller, BR remote, and Spiderman 3); the 60gb one comes with an extra controller, Genji (trading that garbage in) and Talladega Nights.

So anyway, they're still floating around out there apparently; I was really surprised to find one. It was $577 after tax.

Note, the deal here is that its from Costco whom I was able to return my launch 360 bundle to a year and a half after purchase and get cash back for it. Gotta love that return policy.

The part number for the 60gb bundle at Costco is 333333 for anyone who wants to call their local one and check if there are any in stock.

[quote name='fretster']... the 60gb one comes with an extra controller, Genji (trading that garbage in) and Talladega Nights. ...[/quote]
It's the launch batch that came with the Talladega Nights!!! Over a year in the warehouse untouched!

[quote name='eau']It's the launch batch that came with the Talladega Nights!!! Over a year in the warehouse untouched![/QUOTE]

Yeah, had a good layer of dust on the case to prove it too. :D

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Damn son! That's still pretty expensive though.[/QUOTE]

I was willing to pay a bit of a premium just to get it from Costco so I can take it back if I ever have any issues.

By the way Costco changed their return policy a while back, so taking broken crap there now after a month doesn't work anymore.

[quote name='bil4ltool']By the way Costco changed their return policy a while back, so taking broken crap there now after a month doesn't work anymore.[/QUOTE]

They changed it for their TVs and other home electronics, but the game systems weren't affected. I took back my launch 360 just a couple of months ago and got cash back; turned around and bought their other 360 bundle that they had ;)

[quote name='Richlough']I got $30 for Genji at Gamerush , I suggest you do the same .[/QUOTE]

There aren't any GameRush stores within 50 miles of Seattle, WA apparently :\

[quote name='fretster']They changed it for their TVs and other home electronics, but the game systems weren't affected. I took back my launch 360 just a couple of months ago and got cash back; turned around and bought their other 360 bundle that they had ;)[/quote]

I stand corrected. Apparently video game consoles are the only electronics related item that doesn't fall under this rule.

[quote name='bil4ltool']I stand corrected. Apparently video game consoles are the only electronics related item that doesn't fall under this rule.[/QUOTE]

I believe it is one of the few that didn't. All (I think) of the stuff that does fall under their new return policy has a sticker in on a corner of the packaging that has "90" on it in big print and then smaller print stating that there is a 90-day return policy on that particular item. Most of the stuff I've seen with it is computers, tvs and other home theater stuff.

bread's done
Back