found the NES

madman360

CAGiversary!
I found my NES. Its an Action. Has system, 2 controllers, light gun. all hookups, all instructions, covers, box. Has games: Kings of the Beach, Double Dragon, Super Mario Bros/ Duck Hunt (games have no boxes or instructions)

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0302.JPG

[quote name='BigNick']Why do some come with a red zapper? Mine came with a gray one.[/quote]

Later versions were red to make it look even less like a gun. Hence the often neon colors of more modern lightguns we see in the USA.

[quote name='bugg33'][quote name='BigNick']Why do some come with a red zapper? Mine came with a gray one.[/quote]

Later versions were red to make it look even less like a gun. Hence the often neon colors of more modern lightguns we see in the USA.[/quote]

That figures, some stupid mom started complaining....

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='bugg33'][quote name='BigNick']Why do some come with a red zapper? Mine came with a gray one.[/quote]

Later versions were red to make it look even less like a gun. Hence the often neon colors of more modern lightguns we see in the USA.[/quote]

That figures, some stupid mom started complaining....[/quote]
Ah yes, but if that Mom hadn't complained, I wouldn't have my performance orange light gun, now would I?

Would somebody move this thread to the forum where it belongs ??!! Either the trading forum or the bragging forum, or the I don't know how to read forum.

oops, I hope this post doesn't erupt into a flamewar/banning celebration!

[quote name='BigNick']That figures, some stupid mom started complaining....[/quote]

Or some stupid cop shot some stupid kid for playing with a toy gun that looked too real.

Just about every toy gun has an orange tip now.

1-1-18.jpg

bread's done
Back