Fox Connect 50% off sale (Restrictions apply)

alexgo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.foxconnect.com/promos/3d-action-flash-sale.html

Use code "score"

Disclaimer: Limited Time Offer. While Supplies Last. Discount applied to select titles only and excludes tax and shipping. Maximum purchase of 3 of any single item and maximum discount of $200 per order. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Code valid for one order per person; one person per household. Any refund will reflect discount. Additional restrictions may apply. 2015© FOX. All Rights Reserved.

Bolded the important stuff.

Well, to further add to burn for people that skipped the original 50% off sale to get better deals, Fox is doing this half assed shit sale. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's some random movies at $10 that the coupon knocks down to $5, though I found The Strain S1 for $16 and SOA S6 for $19.50, so I think that's not too terrible.

Also saw a gem here: Kingdom of Heaven: Ultimate Edition for $8 with the coupon. It supposedly has the Director's Cut, and a Roadshow cut...and a ton of extras. For being 'historical', it does have great production quality. And if it's the same price as the regular Director's Cut was recently...this is worth the same price (and shipping).

The code is also fussy on what SKUs on their site that it will work with, as Homeland S3 and Book Of Life 3D wouldn't work with it, as well as Fargo S1.

My cart has SOA S6, Strain S1 and Kingdom Of Heaven UE and all three items are discounted correctly. 

Great deal on the Wolverine 3D Unleashed/Extended edition - code brings it down to under $10, better than the Black Friday price.

The code is also fussy on what SKUs on their site that it will work with, as Homeland S3 and Book Of Life 3D wouldn't work with it, as well as Fargo S1.

My cart has SOA S6, Strain S1 and Kingdom Of Heaven UE and all three items are discounted correctly.
I only wanted Kingdom of Heaven UE from the sale. With shipping, works out to less than $12. For as recent as it released, with the best assortment of extras for the movie you can get, as well as an added "roadshow" cut (which I believe is the DC + intermission breaks worked in)...I was sold.

I think it is pretty much supposed to be what's on the list. Their last 50% off sale was much better, as it was everything in their inventory. One of the things I got last time was Fargo S1.

I think it is pretty much supposed to be what's on the list. Their last 50% off sale was much better, as it was everything in their inventory. One of the things I got last time was Fargo S1.
I guess that's the case and I should just go with the three items above. Not much else that's catching my attention for what's part of the flash sale.

If you hit $25 before the coupon you get free shipping.
Alas, there wasn't much in this limited sale that I wanted...I bought Kingdom of Heaven UE for $11 and change (item + shipping), but that's all. I did spend $20 and change to get Firefly and Serenity on Blu the other day...I feel good about myself.

bread's done
Back