Fox Hat

Rhippo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ok guys and gals this may seem very odd request but I need help finding a hat. My brother saw this odd fox Sherpa hat thing in a youtube video and is now in love with the thing and wants it for Christmas.
He saw it in the you tube video below which is the dumbest video in the world and I apologize in advance for it. The hat shows up 4:18, If anyone has any ideas or can find this I would be very grateful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfEKbS7WHHk

limited google searches didn't find that exact hat (although, who knew there were so many freaking fox hats out there?!?).

did you try to contact the dude in the video and ask? you could always find something close on ETSY and either mod it or ask the person to make something custom.

Ya I thought it would be easy to find then after google returned 200+ hats and none of them that one I knew this was going to be a pain.

I did send the guy a message hopefully he gets back to me.

I have found a few very similar ones that with a little customization might work out I just want to see If I can find it before I start going more complicated. I will have to check out etsy.

bread's done
Back