Fox/MGM Blu-ray BOGO Sale - Amazon.com

[quote name='GizmoGC']Because they added Die Hard 1-3 its the biggest selection yet? 90% of these movies have been BOGO before. Not sure why this selection is oh so great.[/quote]Do you not understand?
OVER HALF THE TITLES ARE NEW to the BOGO sale.

I should know, I've been following them since they started and spent much dinero.

These are FOX/MGM titles, see how many they had on sale before?
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162141

18 titles.
Now there were 47 titles.

[quote name='joey0480']I am tempted to open up a amazon card and get the $30 off and buy some of these now...[/QUOTE]

Be careful with your credit score though. If you plan on using your score soon, the $30 may not be worth it.

[quote name='nonametofame']Enter it at the final checkout page, not at the payment page.[/quote]

i finally figured out why not working... sigh, i didn't realize the code is for Amazon's Visa card only (shame shame).

I got all three DieHard movies and Robocop for $44.72 after super saver shipping. That just seems like stealing. Thanks for posting.

It seems like they are adding movies to the list. I really want Rescue Dawn, but the only other movie I'd get with it would be Robocop, and I know the picture quality of the BR release is fairly poor. I wonder if Cast Away will eventually become part of the sale.

So the real question is, do I wait? Or just get Rescue Dawn and Robocop...decisions decisions.

Seems like they added to crappy movies >_< Damm hopefully by tonight they will add good movies, or else it seems like im getting cod4 instead .

bread's done
Back