Fox connect website is having a 50% off sale with the code "FLASH"

Just got:

Margaret (blu) $6.50

Stoker (blu) $7.50

It's Always Sunny Season 8 (blu) $12.50

The League Season 4 (blu) $11.50

and free shipping on orders over $25 before coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
7 days later for me, and my order is still listed as Processing.

Disappointing- at this point I'm expecting it to get cancelled and I'll have to keep an eye out for my items (Life of Pi 3D and Avatar 3D) on a BF sale.  Too bad, though, because none of the leaked flyers have listed hardly any deals on 3D Blus.  Here's hoping for Amazon to come through or for someone else to have some unannounced deals this holiday season.

EDIT: Just when I thought all hope was lost, NEVER MIND- I just got a shipping confirmation and tracking number.  Good news, now I can feel nothing about this deal but thankfulness for the OP!  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I made three separate orders, and I've had a couple DVDs/Blus ship from each so far.  So hopefully I'll get everything eventually, slowly but surely.

Actually received my first shipment yesterday. It was my small order (a mere $73 and change before discount), but it arrived. My bigger order (packed to the limit) is still processing.

It took a while for my order to ship, I think they were just overwhelmed. A lot of these prices were very good, I only made one order and didn't want to push me luck. >_

I received my two 3D Blu's yesterday.  One with a slipcase, one without, both in excellent condition.  Good luck to everyone else awaiting their items!

It took a while for my order to ship, I think they were just overwhelmed. A lot of these prices were very good, I only made one order and didn't want to push me luck. >_<.
I felt the same way and still did 3 orders and i recieved all. Wish i did more this was a amazing deal

Those who just received orders: did it ship still marked as pending? I called them the other day and they said most of the orders from the sale went out already. She said it was abnormal to be in pending that long but she never got back to me.

If you guys got items still in pending I'll wait. Otherwise, I'll probably just cancel.

Those who just received orders: did it ship still marked as pending? I called them the other day and they said most of the orders from the sale went out already. She said it was abnormal to be in pending that long but she never got back to me.

If you guys got items still in pending I'll wait. Otherwise, I'll probably just cancel.

all of my stuff shipped except Futurama volume 8 dvd from my third order and everything says shipped except Futurama. And that doesnt even say pending, says nothing next to it. i wonder how they handle a partial cancellation. Anyone still waiting on part of an order?

all of my stuff shipped except Futurama volume 8 dvd from my third order and everything says shipped except Futurama. And that doesnt even say pending, says nothing next to it. i wonder how they handle a partial cancellation. Anyone still waiting on part of an order?
Keep in mind Futurama Vol 8 isn't out until December 10th.

Got everything yesterday late afternoon. Still can't believe I got the extend edition Avatar blu ray for $11.00 bucks!

Great find

My order status changed to "Complete" once my two items were shipped.

My order status changed to "Complete" once my two items were shipped.
Well I finally got a cancelation email today saying sorry for the delay. Funny thing is it said it was canceled "as requested". I asked her to let me know what the status was and if I could call back to cancel after knowing more. Never officially requested that, but oh well.

Congrats to those who got their orders fulfilled!

bread's done
Back