foxstore.com pretty good deals

scuba

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Please thank No! he is the true OP :)

http://www2.foxstore.com/promotions/kingfamily/

buy

FAMILY GUY: THE FREAKIN' SWEET COLLECTION DVD - THE BEST OF THE FAMILY GUy (14.95) AC (11.96)

AND OR

KING OF THE HILL SEASON 3 (29.95) AC (23.96)

and get free shipping and 20 percent off (I already showed the final price on both with the coupon)

sorry if already posted

And for some reason you dont even need to buy either because if you only select office space for dvd the discount still applies and it comes out to 12.78, not bad

[quote name='basketkase543']Damn, nevermind, it looks like I can't get to the confirmation page for some reason. I just get some odd error message.[/quote]

I also get an error message.

EDIT: Just reload the page with the error and it works.

You don't have to get the KotH or Family Guy DVDs. You can get just one there. (i.e. Napoleon Dynamite for $16 or Futurama S3 for $32) t's not a bad deal!

1 time use, btw. Just tried to check Simpsons season 5, said i already used the coupon. Thank god for multiple addreses and e-mails! :)

Thanks OP, I picked up Simpsons 5, Futurama 4, and God, the Devil and Bob.

I wanted to get another preorder that isn't out until March, but I didn't want to risk either having to pay shipping on the second shipment or having the entire order held up until March. Oh, well.

[quote name='screwkick']And you would buy these unfunny DVDs for what reason? Coasters maybe? ](*,)[/quote]

Wow, your tastes differ from mine. I'm hurt, crushed really. :fridge:
What a shame it is that we don't live in a world where everyone has the exact same likes and dislikes. What a marvelous Utopia that would be.

thx OP

- apparently, if you dont use the URL in your post, the discount doesn't automatically apply itself when purchasing something other than King of the Hill or Fam. Guy - just a heads up for anyone else having problems.

Thanks OP, Napoleon Dynamite for $16 shipped is a good deal. Deep discount lists it as $21.14.

family guy arrived today. this is like my eighth dvd order through a CAG tip in the last five weeks. man, CAG is freakin' good for the economy! or a very small sub-section of it.

bread's done
Back