Fractions of a Penny OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT778

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
The 99 cents only store is pulling some Office Space shit. Looked at my receipt and the items cost $0.9999.

girlie drunk. 16oz malibu and fruit punch, with the emphasis on the malibu. (the fruit punch is just for color...)

Sam Adams Blackberry Witbier is crazy. I don't even know what to think.

Chika, this guy at a bar was telling me about a drink called Coppertone or something, after a sun screen. It's basically coconut rum, cola and cherry juice (Or just cherry cola if you want to be lame), but it's supposed to smell like sun screen. It's certainly a girlie drink, but it might actually be good.

[quote name='Eviltude']Ultimate fighter is on. Cooool.[/QUOTE]

I'm watching season 2 at the moment.

[quote name='Eviltude']Sam Adams Blackberry Witbier is crazy. I don't even know what to think.[/QUOTE]

Why's that?

[quote name='Eviltude']Sam Adams Blackberry Witbier is crazy. I don't even know what to think.

Chika, this guy at a bar was telling me about a drink called Coppertone or something, after a sun screen. It's basically coconut rum, cola and cherry juice (Or just cherry cola if you want to be lame), but it's supposed to smell like sun screen. It's certainly a girlie drink, but it might actually be good.[/QUOTE]

i'd drink it.

The blackberry makes it really sweet, which I normally don't like, but as a whole it's pretty good. It's almost like I taste the blackberry and then I taste the underlying beer. It's discombobulating.

Regarding UFC, a friend of mine recently bought some of the earliest matches on dvd and says that they are fucked up. The way he described it was tekken in real life. I've seen a few of the early fights and they look really poorly produced which makes me not want to watch them, but according to this guy it really was a blood sport early on.

@chika - you're that tanked from malibu? It's only like 15%!

[quote name='Eviltude']The blackberry makes it really sweet, which I normally don't like, but as a whole it's pretty good. It's almost like I taste the blackberry and then I taste the underlying beer. It's discombobulating.

Regarding UFC, a friend of mine recently bought some of the earliest matches on dvd and says that they are fucked up. The way he described it was tekken in real life. I've seen a few of the early fights and they look really poorly produced which makes me not want to watch them, but according to this guy it really was a blood sport early on.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I'd like to try that beer.

And I used to watch UFC back in those days from the early 90s to about 98. I then went to college and lost my means to watch it and thats when the sport took off and really evolved. I just started getting back in to it in a major way in the past few months.

[quote name='st0neface']Strike the first part of my previous comment, and double the latter.[/QUOTE]
She made I love you man watchable. That and Styx jokes, the degree to which people get into that band baffles me.

[quote name='TheRock88']Got to play around with a Zune HD at BB today. That thing is so sexy. :drool:[/QUOTE]Why didn't you just steal your brother's?[quote name='becuzimbrown']What's the point of even having night vision in COD4 multiplayer?[/QUOTE]Wetworks.

[quote name='zewone']Me too, temp. Marvel was ok. DC is still for $$$s.[/QUOTE]

V for Vendetta, The Watchmen, The Dark Knight Returns, and Batman: Year One beg to differ.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You should blast Big Moe and drink some lean, rabbitt.[/QUOTE]

Is this what you're doing? :D

---

Rob Zombie is coming to my city. :eek:

DC is ballin' out of control.

Vertigo is the ace up their sleeve.

[quote name='Brak']DC is ballin' out of control.

Vertigo is the ace up their sleeve.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Some others that come to mind: Swamp Thing, Sandman, and Preacher (one of my personal favs).

[quote name='rabbitt']Is this what you're doing? :D[/QUOTE]I am at work. :[

I am listening to my boy Big Moe though. :cool:
(If you didn't, you should really watch the Willy Wonka modelled music video above.)

[quote name='Mojimbo']What would you suggest they do? :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Maps that are dark enough to make it pretty much required that you use it to see people. It's kinda useful in Wet Works, but you don't really need to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back