Fred Meyer - 10/24-10/30 - 10% off all vgs, 20% off accessories

strangenova

CAGiversary!
Two coupons
10% off all video game software (this should stack with the gift card offers below)
20% off all video game accessories (excludes PSN cards, Wii Remote w/Motion Plus, and XBL 12 month cards, but is good for XBL points and PS Move stuff)

Free $10 Gift Card with the purchase of one of the following 360/PS3 games (all $59.99)
NBA2k11
Madden 11
NHL11
Red Dead Redemption
Mafia 2
Fifa Soccer 11

Free $20 Gift Card with the purchase of two of the following PS3 games (all $39.99)
EyePet
KungFu Rider
Start the Party
Sports Champions
TV Superstars
High Velocity Bowling

Free $20 Gift card with the purchase of two of the following Wii games (all $49.99)
MarioKart
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Super Mario Brothers

It should if they have them. They have the bundle in the ad, but I would expect that would only be eligible for the 10%.

Ps. This seems like its only 10% off. PC GAMES ONLY. I went in and didn't see anything for % off anything other than pc games. 20% accessories still stands though.

Just got back from my local Fred Meyer. I wanted to buy the Move Pack and a Navigator controller. Their scanner doesn't consider the $99.99 PS3 Move pack (eye toy, wand, "Sports Champion" game) as an "accessory" because it includes the Sports Champion game in it. That upset me.

But Sports Champion is one of their few "Buy 2 Get $20 Gift Card" games, so then it becomes a process of having separate transactions. Take the 10% of Games coupon to get Move pack and another game ($140 - 10%). Get $20 gift card. Take $20 gift card and 20% off accessories and get navigator controller.

($99.99 + $39.99) x 10% = $127
($29.99 x 20%) - $20 = $6
$133 total plus tax for PS3 Move Pack, another Move game, and navigator.

Not bad. Not great, but not bad.

[quote name='Bizzquik']Just got back from my local Fred Meyer. I wanted to buy the Move Pack and a Navigator controller. Their scanner doesn't consider the $99.99 PS3 Move pack (eye toy, wand, "Sports Champion" game) as an "accessory" because it includes the Sports Champion game in it. That upset me.

But Sports Champion is one of their few "Buy 2 Get $20 Gift Card" games, so then it becomes a process of having separate transactions. Take the 10% of Games coupon to get Move pack and another game ($140 - 10%). Get $20 gift card. Take $20 gift card and 20% off accessories and get navigator controller.

Not bad. Not great, but not bad.[/QUOTE]

Can't believe how freaking expensive the Move is even before discount. The Wii bundle, comes with a Wiimote + Motion Plus, Nunchuck, Wii Sports Resort (or New Super Mario Bros if you get the new bundle), the original Wii Sports, and the CONSOLE itself is only $199 before any kind of sale.

[quote name='miriamleo']Can't believe how freaking expensive the Move is even before discount. The Wii bundle, comes with a Wiimote + Motion Plus, Nunchuck, Wii Sports Resort (or New Super Mario Bros if you get the new bundle), the original Wii Sports, and the CONSOLE itself is only $199 before any kind of sale.[/QUOTE]

Having both systems, I'd pay twice what I paid for Move. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I didn't have to... but it's exactly what I wanted it to be.

My wife refuses to use the wii anymore -- she got sick of doing exercise routines and being told she was only doing 70% of the required actions.

Move blows us both away with its accuracy (platinum level table tennis = insanely awesome).

[quote name='Bizzquik']Just got back from my local Fred Meyer. I wanted to buy the Move Pack and a Navigator controller. Their scanner doesn't consider the $99.99 PS3 Move pack (eye toy, wand, "Sports Champion" game) as an "accessory" because it includes the Sports Champion game in it. That upset me.

Not bad. Not great, but not bad.[/QUOTE]
That's about 22% off. Not bad, not bad.

I wonder if they would put out a saving certificate towards the end of the week. That would knock another $20 off.

I really hope this works for the keyboard tomorrow... and that they have the keyboard... RB3 from gamefly and a 60ish $ keyboard would make my day...

[quote name='Lint21']Do they have coupons in-store? I live near several Fred Meyers, but they never send me the ads.[/QUOTE]

Ya at the door entrances. Usually the electronics departments have an ad behind the counter.

It's also online in thier ad section at fredmeyer.com

None of my Fred's had JUST the keyboard.. imagin that... willing to bet 100% they will HAVE them as soon as this sale is over.

Just got back from Fred Meyer, they have a ton of additional games on sale (that you can use with the 10% off coupon).

A few highlights (before 10% coupon price):
Brutal Legends - $12.99
Red Faction - $12.99
Halo Wars - $12.99
GTA Chinatown Wars - $12.99
Demon's Soul - $24.99
Bayonetta - $24.99
FIFA World Cup - $24.99
Mirror's Edge - $12.99
Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition - $19.99
Katamari Forever - $29.99
Punch Out - $29.99
Sin & Punishment - $29.99
Trauma Team - $24.99

[quote name='miriamleo']Just got back from Fred Meyer, they have a ton of additional games on sale (that you can use with the 10% off coupon).

Brutal Legends - $12.99
Red Faction - $12.99
Halo Wars - $12.99
Demon's Soul - $24.99
Bayonetta - $24.99
FIFA World Cup - $24.99
Mirror's Edge - $12.99
Punch Out - $29.99
Trauma Team - $24.99[/QUOTE]

Lunar Silver Star was 19.99 on PSP, so Was Persona in the LE box as well.

The PSP section of my Freddy's is near empty, but i think they have a lunar and Persona there. $20 is awesome price. Now I just need to find a 20% off coupon, my DS3 shorted out and died.

The locked cases are practically lined all the way with yellow sale tags. Too numerous to remember and list. Some highlights are:

:360: Alan Wake CE $49.99
:ps3: Fallout 3 CE $24.99
:ps3: Killzone 2 $19.99

Don't forget the 10% off video game coupon this week!

My nearest Fred Meyer has like 150+ Halo Reach copies in stock, and that's not counting the higher-priced special editions! I don't know what the hell they were thinking (despite the one Xbox fanboy on this board who thought they'd sell out of them really quickly).

They're actually not the first place in my city where people go for video games. The Best Buy Reach display looked like it stored a lot of copies and many of them were sold out in the first week.

I guess Fred Meyer is a place you can go to get collector's editions for cheap after they've been collecting dust for several months. Their loss is our gain. :)

[quote name='miriamleo']Just got back from Fred Meyer, they have a ton of additional games on sale (that you can use with the 10% off coupon).

Brutal Legends - $12.99
Red Faction - $12.99
Halo Wars - $12.99
Demon's Soul - $24.99
Bayonetta - $24.99
FIFA World Cup - $24.99
Mirror's Edge - $12.99
Punch Out - $29.99
Trauma Team - $24.99[/QUOTE]

Went to another Fred Meyer today, and saw more:
Persona PSP - $19.99
Fallout 3 PS3 - $12.99
Fallout 3 Expansion 360 - $12.99
Gran Turismo PSP - $12.99
Silent Hill Shattered Memories PS2/PSP - $12.99
Silent Hill Shattered Memories Wii - $24.99
Lego Rock Band - $12.99
Overlord 2 - $12.99
Alan Wake Limited Edition - $49.99
Carnival Games Wii - $12.99
Wario DIY - $19.99
Rhythm Heaven - $19.99
FIFA 10 - $19.99
Tomb Raider Underworld - $12.99
Batman AA - $19.99

and many many more.

[quote name='Bioterror']has anyone tried this on the rock band keyboard for ps3?[/QUOTE]
My local FM isn't going to even carry the RB Keyboard (ever the manager said). Was going to try to stack with the $20 off over $100 from Sunday's paper. They aren't selling individual move controllers either, just packaged in with SC/PSEye. They can stock 100+ copies of Reach/Fable III but won't sell move controllers separate so they can try to push the bundle. Made me quite angry.

There is now a $10 off $50, $20 off $100 and $30 off $150 coupon that can be stacked with this Saturday only. The coupon can be found in today's paper and in store. This lets you pick up any game for $60 game (pc/ps3/360) for around 43.99. You can also use these all on Microsoft Points.

Crap, I picked up MGS4 tonight from FM and totally forgot about the 10% off. I guess it would be 10% off the 12.99 sale price, though, so that 1.30 will be lost forever.

^ Just rebuy it and return it with the original receipt. Of course, for a buck, you might want to go there to do more than make one switch. Maybe buy some groceries or something. :)

The last time I bought Xbox points at FM, they were still charging tax.

I believe the Playstation Move bundle counts as a game. With the saving certificate does it mean?

$99.99 - 10% off game coupon - $10 saving cert = $79.99 ?

Get another move game with the bundle and get $20 off (instead of $10 saving cert) and a $20 GC ?

[quote name='thedanceman']There is now a $10 off $50, $20 off $100 and $30 off $150 coupon that can be stacked with this Saturday only. The coupon can be found in today's paper and in store. This lets you pick up any game for $60 game (pc/ps3/360) for around 43.99. You can also use these all on Microsoft Points.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you can stack two coupons?

The 10 off 50, 20 off 100, 30 off 150 is not a "coupon" its a "savings certificate". It states, "may be combined with other coupons, but not with another Savings Certificate. Valid on regular, sale, clearance or coupon offers. Not valid for Gift Cards, iTunes cards and Event Tickets.

I printed it out.

If I'm lucky and Fallout NV 360 is also on sale for $39.99, all the coupons and such should make it a very nice price when combined with another cheap/clearance game or even better a Microsoft points card.

Fallout NV Xbox 360 and PS3 are both on sale for $39.99 today only.

Fallout NV 39.99 - $4.00 from 10% off video games coupon
1600 points MS card 19.99 - $4.00 from 20% off Video games accessories coupon
Savings Certificate - $10 off $50 purchase.

Awesome deal, out the door for $45.46 including tax.

[quote name='loomis1975']Fallout NV Xbox 360 and PS3 are both on sale for $39.99 today only.

Fallout NV 39.99 - $4.00 from 10% off video games coupon
1600 points MS card 19.99 - $4.00 from 20% off Video games accessories coupon
Savings Certificate - $10 off $50 purchase.

Awesome deal, out the door for $45.46 including tax.[/QUOTE]

Where was this? I never saw it anywhere in my coupons section on the website.

[quote name='miriamleo']Are you sure you can stack two coupons?[/QUOTE]

yes.. They run this promo around every 2 months or so and I make use of it. Got Starcraft 2 last time.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Where was this? I never saw it anywhere in my coupons section on the website.[/QUOTE]

http://fredmeyer.inserts2online.com/customer_Frame.jsp?divID=701&drpStoreID=00286SP1

On page 3 in the lower left with the PS3 stuff. New Vegas 39.99 on sale 10/30/2010 only. It is also on sale for Xbox 360.

http://www.fredmeyer.com/SiteCollectionDocuments/Fred_Meyer/PDFs/10237_DoorbusterCoupons.pdf

Printable coupon for the 10 off 50, 20 off 100, 30 off 150 savings certificate for electronics department.

Save 20% on video game accessories, works for microsoft points cards, upc is:
This coupon is located on the 4 page Electronics sale add for Oct 24 to Oct 30, last page.

Save 10% on video game software, upc is: 0000036560
This coupon is located on the bottom, last page of the Weekly 4 page ad for Oct 24 to Oct 30.

Stocked up on 5600 points using the in-store coupons and saving certificate (that also is in the weekly ads). Cost $50.35 due top $4.37 tax (in WA).

Just to make it clear, they add up everything BEFORE applying discounts, so if your total is $150/100/50> BEFORE the discounts, you'll still get the appropriate saving certificate (so $150 would mean $30 back, $100 for $20 back, etc)

Thanks OP!

Ya thanks loomis. I just went to fred meyer in mill creek and got the following for 81 out.

Fallout New Vegas Ps3
Persona PSP LE Box
Lunar Harmony PSP
Klonia Wii
Disgaea Infinite PSP

There's another 10% off coupon in the electronics ad for PC software if you want to get something like Starcraft 2 instead.

I wonder why the video game accessories coupon includes Xbox points but denies PSN (and also denies Xbox Live gold cards).

Can anyone provide the link for 10% off video games and 20% off video games accessories? I can't find the store ads and they told me these coupons are for last week. Thanks

Just got home with my 5600 points too! It was packed at the Salem Oregon store today.

[quote name='raveux']Stocked up on 5600 points using the in-store coupons and saving certificate (that also is in the weekly ads). Cost $50.35 due top $4.37 tax (in WA).

Just to make it clear, they add up everything BEFORE applying discounts, so if your total is $150/100/50> BEFORE the discounts, you'll still get the appropriate saving certificate (so $150 would mean $30 back, $100 for $20 back, etc)

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

[quote name='luischav3z']Where are this Fred Meyer stores? Never heard of them[/QUOTE]

They only exist when I forget to take my meds =)

No really, they are in the pacific northwest.

[quote name='foreinter']Can anyone provide the link for 10% off video games and 20% off video games accessories? I can't find the store ads and they told me these coupons are for last week. Thanks[/QUOTE]

They're in the weekly ad that ends this week (as in ending today). The accessories and PC software coupons are in the four page electronics ad and the console game coupon is in the regular ad. There should be a bunch of ads available to grab next to the return desk or by the entrance. Those are the places I've seen them put ads.

Thanks a lot for your information. Only Kroger stores are available in my place and the electronic department are run by Fred Meyer. But the local ad doesn't have these coupons. Except this, Fallout New Vegas is on sale at $40 and the doorbuster ad is also available.

bread's done
Back