Fred Meyer 20% off video games and accesories - Joycons $65

sevast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I think this is in store only and it may be today only. Joycons are $64 and official power adapters are $24. It seems to be off all video games that aren't on sale and all accessories. The register also spit out a coupon good for $20 off any electronics and home purchase but it's not good till tomorrow.

damn too bad there is no fred meyer nearby. I need to buy a joycon since i bought that dumb tsum tsum festival game for my wife and we only have a switch lite lol

Fred Meyer has completely killed the gift card game purchase deals the last few years right?  Those were awesome a few years back - was able to get all sorts of 3DS games using that.  I think it was buy 4 games get a $50 gift card and there was usually a $30 off $150 coupon to pair with it.  So 4 $39.99 3DS games (like Pokemon Sun/Moon when they were first out) was $130 after coupon and you get $50 gift card which we'd use for groceries and stuff so I considered it a discount on the games: $80 total for 4 $40 3D games.

But yeah with the Electronics sections gone in most stores I think their sales got really lame.  This one is OK.  Does it exclude Switch games though?  I might pick up a copy of Mario 3D All-Stars at 20% off but then I just ordered one on Amazon for $50 so I'm not feeling it in me to drive 2 miles to Fred Meyer ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Fred Meyer has completely killed the gift card game purchase deals the last few years right? Those were awesome a few years back - was able to get all sorts of 3DS games using that. I think it was buy 4 games get a $50 gift card and there was usually a $30 off $150 coupon to pair with it. So 4 $39.99 3DS games (like Pokemon Sun/Moon when they were first out) was $130 after coupon and you get $50 gift card which we'd use for groceries and stuff so I considered it a discount on the games: $80 total for 4 $40 3D games.

But yeah with the Electronics sections gone in most stores I think their sales got really lame. This one is OK. Does it exclude Switch games though? I might pick up a copy of Mario 3D All-Stars at 20% off but then I just ordered one on Amazon for $50 so I'm not feeling it in me to drive 2 miles to Fred Meyer ;).
It included all games that weren't on sale. So you couldn't do it on Fire Emblem that was on sale for $40. It definitely worked on all full price switch games. Again, I'm not sure if it's all weekend long or not.

bread's done
Back