Fred Meyer: 3DS XL $150 and 3DS for $130 on sale Monday

devincenzi

CAG Veteran
Not sure how many of you live near a Fred Meyer, but tomorrow they will have an all day doorbuster coupon for $30 off of $150 or more spent in electronics. The 3DS XL is on sale for 179.99 before the discount and the original 3DS is 159.99 before the discount. When you use this coupon, there you go--150 and 130. Make me feel bad for spending $250 on a launch 3DS!

http://services.fredmeyer.com/StoreLocator/StoreLocatorWeeklyAdSearch.aspx

:3ds: :3ds: :3ds:

I believe they're an offshoot of Kroger exclusive to the northwest: Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Idaho maybe? Guess nobody from the region is on tonight.

If I can find the price of the 3ds xl at their store, I think I can get my local Best buy to price match.

Unfortunately I don't see it :(

[quote name='SoulKinetix']There's a Fred Meyer 2 minutes away from my house. I win.[/QUOTE]

You win the opportunity to pick up an XL for me :D

[quote name='Lt Dan']If I can find the price of the 3ds xl at their store, I think I can get my local Best buy to price match.

Unfortunately I don't see it :([/QUOTE]
Fred Meyer is selling the 3DS XL for the same price as Best Buy this week. Unless you manage to get Best Buy to pricematch a 1 day only doorbuster coupon, I don't think its possible to match it.

[quote name='htz']Fred Meyer is selling the 3DS XL for the same price as Best Buy this week. Unless you manage to get Best Buy to pricematch a 1 day only doorbuster coupon, I don't think its possible to match it.[/QUOTE]

I don't even have a fred meyer anywhere near me, so I would need to actually see its price online to do it.

Again, my best buy is actually pretty good for price matching, I just need to show them SOMETHING to go with.

[quote name='Lt Dan']I don't even have a fred meyer anywhere near me, so I would need to actually see its price online to do it.

Again, my best buy is actually pretty good for price matching, I just need to show them SOMETHING to go with.[/QUOTE]
http://fredmeyer.inserts2online.com/printCoupon.jsp?itemId=33571056

I found the coupon OP, was referring to.

Edit: Also the ad.
b932429_30.jpg

I have one about a mile away. The girlfriend may jump for a red one. And yes, it's just a differently branded Kroger store that is sort of a "higher class" Walmart. They sell groceries and general merchandise with many departments.

Fred Meyers is the top king around these parts of Oregon. They're a walmart with normal human beings working and shopping there and none of the shame lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are a fine store, yes. I can buy my eggs and DualShock 3s in one swoop without that icky feeling I get from Walmart. (Apologies if anyone works there)

Also worth noting, if you buy the 3DS XL, you can get Kid Icarus, Pokemon Rumble Blast or Mario Tennis Open for $10. It should also stack with this deal.

[quote name='devincenzi']Also worth noting, if you buy the 3DS XL, you can get Kid Icarus, Pokemon Rumble Blast or Mario Tennis Open for $10. It should also stack with this deal.[/QUOTE]

Is that a seperate sale/promotion Fred Meyer is running?

[quote name='Zaku77']Fred Meyers is the top king around these parts of Oregon. They're a walmart with normal human beings working and shopping there and none of the shame lol.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, that is very accurate. Some have gas too, probably to compete with Costco.

bread's done
Back