Fred Meyer clearance (now at additional 20% off)

petersen98374

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
At the Fred Meyer in WA, they have their clearance games an extra 20% off.
I got (Gamecube)
Odama $20 -20% = $16
Def Jam V $2 -20% =$1.50
Ant Bully $10 -20% =$8
Pikmin 2 $10 -20% =$8
Sonic Riders $10 -20% =$8
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness $10 -20% =$8

Check it out, you might find something good!

Nintendo DS
$9.97
Alex Rider Stormbreaker
Danny Phantom
Deep Labyrinth
Franklin
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Lost Magic
Metroid Prime Pinball
Monster House
Nicktoons Unite
Over The Hedge
Over The Hedge Hammy Goes Nuts
Ping Pals (yes, overpriced at $9.97 )
Sudoku Gridmaster
Tiger Woods PGA Tour

Children of Mana
Contact
Magnetica
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
Spyro Shadow Legacy
Bomberland Touch

GameBoy Advance
$1.97
Metroid NES Classics

$9.97
Ant Bully
Danny Phantom
Mega Man 6
Over The Hedge
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
...LOTS more

$19.97
Castlevania Double Pack
FF IV
Some TMNT double pack

Gamecube
$1.97
Def Jam V

$9.97
Pikmin 2
Sonic Riders
Shrek Smash and Crash
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
NFS Underground 2
Ant Bully
Teen Titans
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Shadow Hedgehog

$19.97
Pac-Man World Rally
Odama

Xbox
$1.97
Drake
PGR 2
MechAssault

Xbox $9.97 games
Flatout
Flatout 2
SSX On Tour
NFL Street 2
Timesplitters FP
Driver Parallel Lines
Open Season
Over the Hedge
Battlefield 2
Rainbow Six Critical Hour
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
NBA Ballers Phenom
Star Wars Republic Commando
Star Wars KOTOR
Star Wars III ROTS
Mercenaries
Da Vinci Code
Several sports games including NHL 2K6
Elder Scrolls III Morrowind Game of the Year Edition
Star Wars Battlefront
DDR Ultramix 4 Bundle (yes, with pad)

Xbox 360 games. All are $15.98 after discount:

Bomberman Act Zero
College Hoops 2K6
Dead or Alive 4
Dynasty Warriors 5
Fifa 2006 World Cup
Full Auto
Gun
Kameo
Madden 06
NBA 2K6
NBA Live 06
NHL 2K6
Quake 4
Rumble Roses
The Outfit
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Forza

PS2
$1.97
Blowout
Arc The Lad End of Darkness
Dead TO Rights II
R Racing Evolution
Rogue Ops
Run Like Hell

$9.97
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
Path of Neo
Parallel Lines
Call of Duty 2 SE
Clock Tower 3
Full Spectrum Warrior
Pirates of the Caribbean Legend of Jack Sparrow
Shrek Smash N Crash Racing
Full Spectrum Warriors Ten Hammers $9.97
50 Cents Bulletproof $9.97
Bratz: Forever Diamondz $9.97
Flushed Away $9.97
Godfather $9.97
Justice Leagues Heroes $9.97
Lupin the 3rd $9.97
Monster House $9.97
Pimp My Ride $19.97
Sopronos $9.97
Taito Legends $9.97

$19.97
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires $19.97
NFS Carbon Collector's Ed $19.97

PSP
$9.97
Bomberman
Capcom Classics Remixed
Coded Arms
Gradius Collection
Infected
MLB 06
NBA Ballers Rebound
NFL Street 2 Unleashed
Open Season
Pac Man World 3
Prince of Persia Revelations
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Spy Fiction
World Series of Poker

$19.97
Rengoku

UNKNOWN SYSTEMS
Super Robot Wars Original Generation

I saw a large bunch of new games in the clearance bin today. I didn't have time to go through all of them but only flipped through the PS2 section and saw the following standing out (price before the 20% off):

I'll try to get a better look during my next visit.

[quote name='eau']I saw a large bunch of new games in the clearance bin today. I didn't have time to go through all of them but only flipped through the PS2 section and saw the following standing out (price before the 20% off):

I'll try to get a better look during my next visit.[/QUOTE]

You didn't happen to notice if they put any GC stuff in there, did you? I was in yesterday and it looked unchanged from the last few weeks. I'll have to stop in tomorrow when I'm out runnin' around.

[quote name='io']You didn't happen to notice if they put any GC stuff in there, did you? I was in yesterday and it looked unchanged from the last few weeks. I'll have to stop in tomorrow when I'm out runnin' around.[/quote] I was in a rush and only flipped through a single row of PS2 games. The clearance price tags were dated today so they must have just received a memo from the corporate to clearance them.

I saw two at our local Freddy's that weren't there before: "Justice League Heroes" and "Family Guy"; both for the PS2 at $9.97 each ($8 each after the 20% mark-down). There was only one of each, and I bought them both.

[quote name='Zincdust']I saw two at our local Freddy's that weren't there before: "Justice League Heroes" and "Family Guy"; both for the PS2 at $9.97 each ($8 each after the 20% mark-down). There was only one of each, and I bought them both.[/quote]

man, I gotta check that out, hopefully there are some left. Thanks for the heads up

I got the following:

Playstation 2
Family Guy $7.98
Final Fantasy XI Expansion $7.98
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers $7.98
Metal Gear 3 Subsistance $15.98
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires $15.98
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology $15.98

Xbox 360
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires $7.98

It's a moderate number of clearances. Some games like Disgaea 2, Magna Carta, and Baten Kaitos Origins haven't gotten marked down yet. I dunno if they plan on liquidating their GBA or GC stuff soon since I didn't see much for those systems and they did have the new Ratatouille game for each.

I went to the Shoreline, WA one and didn't see anything worthwhile. Scarface (XB) - $19.97, Tiger Woods 07 (XB) - $19.97, a couple other games for the same price that weren't worth buying. I checked the case and didn't see the stuff flount saw, but last clearance that store had shit, so....

Simpson's Hit & Run actually went OFF clearance - it used to be $1.97 and now is back up to the MSRP of $9.99.

I went into a FM tonight and had a moment to look through the Electronics. There is definitely new stuff, but mostly for PS2. I picked up a Lupin the 3rd for $8 (after discount). I noticed things like Madden 06 ($9.97) and NCAA 07 ($19.97) too. I'll have to hit up a store with better stock. The clearance tags on the new stuff were dated 6/27, so just yesterday (Weds).

I saw Prince of Persia two thrones for 9.97 and Justice League Heroes for the same. Might have to get those.

What about Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers, Samurai Warriors 2 Empires, and Street Fighter Alpha Anthology? They worth picking up for this price.

I went back to FM and almost all the new additions were PS2 games. No GC games yet.

50 Cents Bulletproof $9.97
Bratz: Forever Diamondz $9.97
Flushed Away $9.97
Godfather $9.97
Justice Leagues Heroes $9.97
Lupin the 3rd $9.97
Monster House $9.97
Pimp My Ride $19.97
Sopronos $9.97
Taito Legends $9.97

and some sports titles
NBA Ballers Phenom $9.97
NBA 06
NCAA 06
Madden 06

UPDATE: Added a few more titles.

Yeah, no kidding... Nothing to see here, move along... ;)

Every FM I go to has multiple Baten Kaitos Origins... So I'm assuming it will be no problem getting those once they go on clearance. They need to add some more 360 stuff to their clearances as well.

I'm waiting for more of the GBA games to hit the clearance. Summon Night 2 and Super Robot Taisen 2 would look great next to the originals I got a few months back during FM's clearance. ^_^

I'd pick up justice league for that price. Even though I wasn't that impressed with it when I rented it months ago. Still sort of kicking myself for not picking up gun when it was at $4.99 or less. Not sure if I want to get it for $9

[quote name='eldergamer']Still sort of kicking myself for not picking up gun when it was at $4.99 or less. Not sure if I want to get it for $9[/QUOTE]

Gun for under $10 is a good deal. I paid that much for it last summer and enjoyed the couple weeks it took me to beat it. It was fun while it lasted, and then as I recall, I was able to trade it into EB while they were doing that "trade 3 get an extra $10" deal, so the game really only ended up costing me a couple bucks. :)

Anyway...I'd get gun if it's under $10.

At one of our local Fred Meyerseses, the clearance went from 20% off to 30% off... Anyone else's? I'm severely tempted to pick up "Jak X: Combat Racing" for $7.00.

yeah. the redmond, wa. fred meyer on 148th has the clearance games discounted an additional 30%. i was thinking about picking up scarface (xbox) for $15, but wound up passing.

Apparently, there were some more PS2 titles added to the clearance bin on 8/1. The ones I saw were (price before usual discount):

Battlefield 2 $9.97
Commandos Strike Force $?
Da Vinci Code $9.97
Tokobot $19.97
Xenosaga III $19.97

plus a few sport titles that I couldn't remember.

There were a few PSP and DS Lite accessories on clearance too.

FM placed clearance games in bins or on tables outside the locked glass cases. Just look for the big red clearance sign in the store.

These are in store only.

If it hasn't been mentioned (and guessing it probably has...) noticed today that Summon Night Swordcraft Story (first one) has gone off clearance from $9.97 to $29.99. :(

Guess I'll have to return it soon.

Got a copy of Jak X for a friend. $2 total after 30% off and $5 PG rebate. That's a nice price.

A new title has been dumped in the clearance bin today.

:ps2: Lumines Plus $9.97

30% off clearance this week :)

New titles added to the clearance bin this week. I saw

:ps3: Genji: Days of the Blade $49.97
:ps2: Rogue Galaxy $29.97
:ps2: Thrillville $14.97
:psp: Ape Escape Academy $19.97 (?)
:psp: Gangs of London $19.97 (?)
:psp: Wipeout Pure $9.97

I saw the following:

:ps2:
Fight Club $1.97
Lupin The Third $1.97 (I had returned my $8 copy a few months back so this was nice)
Onimusha Dawn of Dreams $1.97 (was $29.97 or something before - big drop!)
Spy Fiction $1.97
Steambot Chronicles $19.97

:ds:
Castlevania DoS $9.97 (they FINALLY put a real clearance on this instead of the 2 cents off retail it has been for months)

You forgot to mention, Lumines PS2 is only $2 after PG rebate. :)

Onimusha would be nice to pick up if I can still find one. I keep hearing about the series on here but never played any of the games.

More:

Coldwinter $1.97
MVP NCAA Baseball 06 $1.97
Full Spectrum Warriors Ten Hammers $1.97

:gba:
Wade Hixton's Counter Punch $1.97
King Kong $1.97

This is about a week old but I just remember I got Lupin the 3rd for PS2 for $1.97 - 30% clearence.
Not sure if I'll play it once or see if it's worth a good trade price somewhere.

[quote name='eldergamer']This is about a week old but I just remember I got Lupin the 3rd for PS2 for $1.97 - 30% clearence.
Not sure if I'll play it once or see if it's worth a good trade price somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Thus post #132 in this thread ;).

However, the clearance has been at just 20% for a while. I'd like 30% for some of the more expensive ones.

Bunches of new games on clearance, mostly Xbox 360. They had a stack of them just pulled out today (Oct. 18th) at my local store. Most of the stuff was $19.97 - $29.97. I think the only $9.97 game was Ridge Racer. Some of the other titles: Dynasty Warriors (2 different ones I think), N3, lots of 2007 sports titles, Open Season, and a bunch of others that I am drawing a complete blank on. None of them was worth purchasing (to me) at the clearance price + 20% but I may consider a few if the 30% happens again. Also, I'd like to know what else is on sale as I may hit up a few other stores if there's anything good for the 360 at the $9.97 - $19.97 range. So if anyone sees anything else let us know. I'll try to get a list next time I'm there.

Oh, and they finally got on the Disgaea 2 clearance bandwagon, but at the near retail price of $29.97.

I picked up some $1.97 ($1.57 after the 20% off)PS2 games last night: Barnyard, Super Monkey Ball Adventure and one of the Full Spectrum Warrior games. They also had Backyard Wrestling 2 for that price.

I also picked up a two pack with Metal Gear Solid 3 and Kill.Switch which was marked $9.97 ($7.97 after discount).

I saw numerous thing today. Many were $29 and marked down to $19 for clearence.

A few x box 360 titles. Saw the prey 'limited edition box set' for $19 with a clearence sticker. don't have a xbox so this didnt really do anything for me.

Did see super robot taisen og:2 for $9. Wanted this, but am still playing through the first one so let it pass.

Saw the gingerbread ninja (wii) and some flying kid on broomsticks game. which I (kid you not) had a character on the back named 'barry hotter'. both were $19.

[quote name='eau']:ps2: Rule of Rose $19.97[/QUOTE]
i'd love to get this game for about $10. i'll probably have to pick it up when they have another 30% off sale.

No Rule of Rose at my FM. In fact, nothing really new at all. Genji 3 was on clearance for $49.something. I did find Taito Legends 2 for $9.99 on an endcap though.

Found a few more titles...

Atelier Iris 2 $29.97
Just Cause $?
Scarface $19.97
Scarface CE $19.97
Hitman Blood Money $19.97
Urban Chaos $19.97
Play 2 /w camera $29.97

:360:

Cars $9.97
Just Cause $?
Nighty Nine Nights $19.97
Lost Planets CE $49.97
Rainbow Six Vegas $49.97

There were a few more but I can't seem to recall now.

[quote name='eau']Found a few more titles...

Atelier Iris 2 $29.97
Just Cause $?
Scarface $19.97
Scarface CE $19.97
Hitman Blood Money $19.97
Urban Chaos $19.97
Play 2 /w camera $29.97

:360:

Cars $9.97
Just Cause $?
Nighty Nine Nights $19.97
Lost Planets CE $49.97
Rainbow Six Vegas $49.97

There were a few more but I can't seem to recall now.[/quote]

These prices were before the 20 percent off, yes? $49.97 for RS:V is by no stretch a good deal.

Wow, nice price on Cars for the 360. I'd have been all over that if I hadn't just gotten a used copy from Blockbuster for dirt cheap.

So far Ridge Racer and Cars are at the price ($9.97 before 20% off). I wonder if there are more?

bread's done
Back