Fred Meyer in store on 11/19 + 11/20 only --- 20% off plus $10 off on Accessories

Bizzquik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
272 (100%)
Hi all.

Fred Meyer once again has coupons for 20% Off on video game accessories while simultaneously allowing $10 off of electronics department purchases of $50 or more, $20 off of purchases of $100 or more, and $30 of of purchases of $150 or more.

One large important item to note is that this excludes the Microsoft Kinect and PlayStation network cards.

What's the best deal? Well, as several CAG people have pointed out prevously, there is no exclusion on Microsoft Points. So many people go this route:

* 4000 Microsoft Point card (regularly $49.99)
* 1600 Microsoft Point card (regularly $19.99)
Subtotal of roughly $70.
Minus 20% ($14 savings) = Subtotal of roughly $56
Minus $10 Off = Subtotal of roughly $46

After paying taxes, I was out the door at just under $50 for 5600 Microsoft Points. All of a sudden that $10 (800 Microsoft Point) downloadable arcade game turned into just $7.10. Appreciate the suggestion of others on doing this deal this way during all the other times Fred Meyer ran these ads.

Where to find a Fred Meyer store near you and where to find the coupons? Click here

Enter your zip code, find the store nearest you and click "View Weekly Ad", then scroll down to their "Two Day Sale" ad. Or just go to the store and grab the ad at the door.

My thanks to others who pointed this ad out to me in the past. (Still can't believe they ring up the PS Move as a "Game" because it includes Sports Champions....and therefore doesn't qualify for the 20% Off Accessories deal, but I digress....)

Don't forget your free turkey if you spend more than $150. It is always fun to buy a console system and get a free turkey for the family. :)

If You Spend: $150* -OR- 29¢ Lb. If You Spend: $100* -OR- 49¢ Lb. If You Spend: $50* Your First 1 * With This Coupon Additional at Everyday Low Price Customer: Limit one coupon per purchase. Valid for in-store purchases only. Valid Sunday, November 14 through Saturday, November 20, 2010. Coupons printed from this Fred Meyer online ad are not redeemable in-store.

Just saying if you are already planning on buying something more than $150 there (includes your entire shopping trip) , don't forget your free turkey. ;). Free is always good. Cheers!

I only see a 15% off in my flyer. Where are you getting the 20% one?

EDIT - I'm stupid and tired. Missed where you said two-day sale, NOT electronics, sorry!

Thanks for the heads up. I don't need any accessories right now, but I rarely shop at freddies, so I totally would have missed the 10/20/30 coupon. Got my wife a better camera than I had planned to on black friday for the same price with the coupon.

This was a good deal. I got a Wii system plus they had a coupon for a free Wii Remote with Motion Plus if you buy a Wii. Also the $30 off $150 or more coupon made my total $185 including tax. Also got the free Turkey 17lbs.

bread's done
Back