Fred Meyer - Monday only $30 off >$150 purchase

strangenova

CAGiversary!
I know there's not much time left in the day, but as they are open until 11 p.m., someone might want to jump on this. For today only, they have in-store coupons that give you $30 off an electronics purchase of $150 or more (excluding iPads, Nexus, etc.) It's not a bad deal if you want to buy a new Xbox or Playstation (I bought an Uncharted 3 GOTY bundle) or stock up on a bunch of points cards.

For those not familiar with Fred Meyer, it's a chain here in the Pacific Northwest (Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Utah maybe?)

I don't think there are any Fred Meyer's in UT anymore, but we have a Smith's Marketplace which generally has very similar sales.

Fred Meyer is one of my fav stores. Not many people expect freddies to be a good place ot shop video games, because of that, their clearance sales are always stock full of good titles.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

I just checked with two different stores and apparently PSN/XBL points do not fall under this promo, as they're with all the other prepaid gift cards with Customer Service. XBL and PS+ subscriptions are classed as Electronics but not points, so that kind of burst my bubble since I was going to load up on PSN $ for the October 20-back deal...

Ah well, good tip for anyone interested in other stuff TC, thanks!

Freddys are in Alaska as well.
They have great bargains at times, but one of the worst electronics layouts I've seen. The price tags are always perpendicular to the games, making them near impossible to read.

I used to get some great deals in clearance, but it's a long while since that's happened. I always keep my eye open, though, because they carry a lot of inventory and they have to get rid of it at some point.

Odd about the points - I could have sworn I didn't see any exceptions on them in the ad (and you're always able to use the 10-20% off accessories coupons they have every month or two on them).

[quote name='Sophrosync']I just checked with two different stores and apparently PSN/XBL points do not fall under this promo, as they're with all the other prepaid gift cards with Customer Service. XBL and PS+ subscriptions are classed as Electronics but not points, so that kind of burst my bubble since I was going to load up on PSN $ for the October 20-back deal...

Ah well, good tip for anyone interested in other stuff TC, thanks![/QUOTE]

I'm planning on buying the accidental coverage for my Vita, and buy a year PS+. Will that count towards the promotion?

bread's done
Back