Fred Meyer New Markdowns April 4 + 20% Off (YMMV, Need Input)

At my location they have had several (3 to 5) copies of some 360 games - DOA4, Quake4, some racing game or another - marked down to 16.99 each for the last month.

The stores are real hit-and-miss though as you never know what they will have and whether or not they marked it down.

[quote name='thelonepig']At my location they have had several (3 to 5) copies of some 360 games - DOA4, Quake4, some racing game or another - marked down to 16.99 each for the last month.

The stores are real hit-and-miss though as you never know what they will have and whether or not they marked it down.[/QUOTE]

Actually, those are clearance games at most (I thought all, really) Fred Meyer stores. The OP is talking about regular price drops which are a different matter. I'd be interested in knowing what else drops, OP. Fred Meyer is the closest video game retailer to my house - a mere 1/4 mile, whereas Target/CC/Best Buy/EB/etc are all 10+ miles away.

Wait, so these are actually clearance prices - you do realize that we have an active Fred Meyer clearance thread? But it looks like there's some new ones there - Suikoden V, Atelier Iris. Whoa, good stuff! The last round of clerarance featured mostly Xbox stuff. I'll head out to my FM today and see if they have any of this stuff.

Too bad the clearance extra is back to 20% - it was 30% last week ;).

Maybe these threads need to be merged:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124842

I went in - my store doesn't have Suikoden V or Atelier Iris at all so I can't verify those.

However, they do have a bunch of GBA games on clearance:

Summon Knight $9.97
Super Robot Taisen $19.97
Xevious Classics $1.97
Madagascar $9.97
Flushed Away $9.97
Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town $19.97

and several others. I saw NO new console games there - just the same Xbox and 360 games as before.

[quote name='io']I went in - my store doesn't have Suikoden V or Atelier Iris at all so I can't verify those.

However, they do have a bunch of GBA games on clearance:

Summon Knight $9.97
Super Robot Taisen $19.97
Xevious Classics $1.97
Madagascar $9.97
Flushed Away $9.97
Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town $19.97

and several others. I saw NO new console games there - just the same Xbox and 360 games as before.[/QUOTE]

HOT DAMN! Thanks OP!

*leaves for Freds*

bread's done
Back