Fred Meyer PS Vita Wi-Fi $199.99 3/31/13 - 4/6/13

future206

CAGiversary!
Update:

$199.99 for 3 different types of vitas. Vita Black ops bundle (black ops game, 4gb memory card), Madden vita bundle (just madden game no memory card), or vita wifi. Check your local Fred Meyer weekly ad. In Seattle this deal is all good. \\:D/

ps

You can always price match at Best Buy, Target, or Walmart. But for me BB is a no go I hate their new 15 day return policy. Fred Meyer's I believe is 30 days.

Because if your Vita breaks on the 16th day and you get it from BB you would have to contact Sony to get it fixed (under the 1 year warranty).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='future206']Here is another deal. I'm going to pick this one up. No game no memory card, but $50 less (reg $250)! Check your local Fred Meyer weekly ad. In Seattle this deal is all good. \\:D/

ps

You can always price match at Best Buy, Target, or Walmart. But for me BB is a no go I hate their new 15 day return policy. Fred Meyer's I believe is 30 days.

Because if your Vita breaks on the 16th day and you get it from BB you would have to contact Sony to get it fixed (under the 1 year warranty).[/QUOTE]

Before you do, you should check for a FM that has the Black Ops bundle with the game and 4GB card. That one is $199 too. I saw a few today.

[quote name='Mendelson9']How do you know if you can get the Black Ops Bundle with this deal, the ad only says the wi-fi model is $199. How could I price match to Best Buy/Target and get the Black Ops bundle if my Fred Myers is out of stock.

http://fredmeyer.inserts2online.com/KrogerFredMeyer03312013WeeklyAdMASTER/pdf/73500_01Ba.pdf[/QUOTE]

Its probably if the store has any of them left. There are like 4-5 fred meyer where i live. Not sure where you are, but have you checked any other stores?

My Fred Myers had the Black Ops Bundle (Hopefully without the COD logo on the back) and I fell for it. Time to sell my PSP-1000.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Might want to keep an eye out this weekend for one of those 10/20/30$ bonus coupons.[/QUOTE]

Very true. If I can get one of the bundles for that price with this coupon, I'm going to be a proud owner of a Vita.

[quote name='Mendelson9']How do you know if you can get the Black Ops Bundle with this deal, the ad only says the wi-fi model is $199. How could I price match to Best Buy/Target and get the Black Ops bundle if my Fred Myers is out of stock.

http://fredmeyer.inserts2online.com/KrogerFredMeyer03312013WeeklyAdMASTER/pdf/73500_01Ba.pdf[/QUOTE]

The ad does say "wifi", but I went to a local Fred Meyer (lake city Seattle) and saw Black ops bundle and Madden bundle for $199.99 and the clerk said yes $199.99. Maybe it depends on your local Fred Meyer store. If you find a Fred Meyer store that has it in stock within 25 miles of a Best Buy, Best Buy they will price match. Best Buys' price match policy within 25 miles of local competitors. So for an example you find a Fred Meyer 20 miles away from your place but you don't want to drive there but there's a Best Buy near you, you can price match it.

Good luck!

bread's done
Back