FredMeyer Uncharted 3, AC Revelations, GOW 3, $30 each, halo Reach $20, Rayman $25

foreinter

CAGiversary!
Fred Meyer is running selected games 50% off including:

Uncharted 3
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Gears of War 3
Halo Reach
Rayman Origins

It's a decent deal for Uncharted 3.

Here is the ad

Link

[quote name='OregonDealz']15% off game accessories coupon and XBL 12 month for 40$ brings the price down to 34$ or so. Not bad if ya need a card.[/QUOTE]

I like using that coupon and my employee discount to bring down the cost of MS cards. It brings it closer to a $1/100 point ratio. Combine that with only purchasing XBLA stuff when its on sale, and you can really stretch those points.

I think the Rayman discount is valid on the Vita version too. They put the coupons with it in the case at my Fred Meyer.

Cheapest I've seen UC3. In for one thanks op.
dibfs

Just got back from the Tigard, OR store, which turned into a total clusterfuck.

I took a PS3 copy of Rayman Origins out of Electronics to do the rest of my shopping. When I got to the grocery checkout I asked the cashier to check the price before finalizing it: It was tagged 29.99 but I wanted to see if it would ring up 24.99 via the ad. When it didn't, she called the Electronics Manager over who said that the 50% off coupon isn't intended to work with games that aren't 59.99, but that he'd "go ahead and bend the rules" to sell it to me for 24.99.

I told them that I didn't care about the 24.99/29.99 issue so much as the coupon, and pressed the point that it should work with the titles named, regardless of what the MSRP is. He continued to insist that it was an error, so I just politely but firmly asked the cashier to scan the game then the coupon, and sure enough it took it down to 14.99. At this point he got all huffy and told her to allow it, but that "I'm going back to Electronics to fix this right now." Bloody idiot, it's all over your national ad and on the coupon itself...

Bleh, the experience really soured the usual joy of picking up a game on sale, and I didn't even manage to score the 24.99 price mentioned here. I totally acknowledge that it's only a difference of 2.50 but half the fun of being a CAG is squeezing every last penny from situations and sales like these when you can and without being a douche. Besides, just watch as Rayman hits 9.99 sometime soon, lol.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up OP; it's still a good price for what looks like a great game. :)

[quote name='hellhunde']I like using that coupon and my employee discount to bring down the cost of MS cards. It brings it closer to a $1/100 point ratio. Combine that with only purchasing XBLA stuff when its on sale, and you can really stretch those points.[/QUOTE]

Ya i usually get some points when there is 10$ off 50$ in conjuction with a %off acc coupon. I have yet to see a buy one get 1/2 off accessory coupon while they are running the 10/20/30$ coupons.

[quote name='tribalnoise']Coupon says 50% off todays price. Todays price for halo reach ce is 39.99, makes it $20.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...amazon gives 16.20 for halo reach rite now..........I wonder if fred meyer would knock down the price of the CE with that coupon...Its a stretch, but to get that mcfarlane statue for 4 dollars would be freaking sweet.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Hmmm...amazon gives 16.20 for halo reach rite now..........I wonder if fred meyer would knock down the price of the CE with that coupon...Its a stretch, but to get that mcfarlane statue for 4 dollars would be freaking sweet.[/QUOTE]

oh wait, ce not legendary edition. nevermind.

Might grab UC3 again, I had beaten the single player portion and sold it last year. Multiplayer looked fun but didn't want to use the online code

Picked up Rayman Origins for $16.XX with tax for PS3. At the Burien WA store. Plenty of stock left for PS3/360. It's sticker price was $29.99 They even stuck the 50% coupon on the case for me. Great deal on an amazing game. I know they had plenty of AC, and I would totally pick up Uncharted if I didn't already own it. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back