FREE $1.99 Amazon Video Credit!!!

alex1136

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Go Here:

http://www.yidio.com/show/through-the-wormhole/season-2/episode-1/links.html

Click Where it says,"Watch Free Now with Yido Credit Bonus".

Then it will give you a code for $1.99 Amazon Video Credit.

Then Redeem it here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?tag=cheapassgam08-20&ie=UTF8&docId=1000296831

Enjoy :)

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

• Promotional offer is valid from October 1, 2010 through May 31, 2011.
  • The code and credit expire on June 30, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST. After redeeming the code, the credit will be automatically applied to your future eligible purchases until the credit balance is used or until the credit expires (whichever comes first).
The offer has been running since months, but it is still working. As stated in the terms & conditions, the code/credits expires June 30, 2011.

You can use VPN to get more codes, and they are stackable. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChappyChun']In for one, thanks![/QUOTE]

LOL, this is not a contest, you go there and sign up and then you get a $1.99 code for Amazon Video.

I have no interest in this, but I signed up anyway. Here's my code if anyone wants it.

QFRE-3DZGWV-DBS6SZ

[quote name='alex1136']
Click Where it says,"Watch Free Now with Yido Credit Bonus".
[/QUOTE]

This must work since several people have gotten it, but I am not seeing "Watch Free Now with Yido Credit Bonus" at your link. I see "Watch through the wormhole with Yido Credits". I tried that and signed up and got nothing. Do they email you the code? I haven't gotten an email for it.

Help please?

[quote name='eldergias']This must work since several people have gotten it, but I am not seeing "Watch Free Now with Yido Credit Bonus" at your link. I see "Watch through the wormhole with Yido Credits". I tried that and signed up and got nothing. Do they email you the code? I haven't gotten an email for it.

Help please?[/QUOTE]

You need to redeem your 1000 credits they gave you for it.

[quote name='Link2999']You need to redeem your 1000 credits they gave you for it.[/QUOTE]
Ah ok, thank you, now comes the really dumb question, how do you spend them. I am searching the site now and do not see where to redeem them for the amazon credit.

Edit: I figured it out, it is under the "Watch Now" tab in your profile.

I just registered. Go here to redeem your credits. I thought that it didn't work for me, but apparently I clicked it more than once. :(

Can anyone confirm if this is dead? I registered, had the credits in my account, tried to redeem them, it told me to verify my email address, now the credits are gone.

[quote name='eldergias']Can anyone confirm if this is dead? I registered, had the credits in my account, tried to redeem them, it told me to verify my email address, now the credits are gone.[/QUOTE]

This is still working. Try these steps to get a new code:

1) Clear cache/cookies/history at the time you visited the website.
2) Disconnet then connect your internet if you have dynamic IP address.
3) Sign up again and get code.

FYI, they must be IP logging. I tried creating an initial account with a disposable email address and I got the credits, but couldn't verify my account. So I signed up using an alternate email address and didn't get the credit bonus. So yeah, need to reset internet connection to renew IP or use internet proxy.

[quote name='alex1136']Virtual Private Network. It is like a proxy. :)[/QUOTE]

sucks. I don't know how to do that...ohh well at least I got $1.99 worth of video credit free

thanks again

[quote name='Royal High Knight']can you stack 1.99 codes with another for more credit so i can rent a more recent movie?[/QUOTE]

yes :D

Yeah same thing. Can someone pm a code. im trying to get another 1.99 for a newer movie but when i do a new account im not getting the 1000 credits. Please hook me up.

I don't think these stack for a single purchase. You can add more than one code to your account, but they don't stack on a single purchase, I'm pretty sure. I just added $5.97 to my account and tried to rent "The Adjustment Bureau" for $3.99, but its asking for a credit card, which it ONLY does if the promos don't cover the full amount. I just rented "Megamind" for $0.99 which is fully covered by the promo code and was not promoted for a credit card. Can someone else verify this?

[quote name='scataloth']I don't think these stack for a single purchase. You can add more than one code to your account, but they don't stack on a single purchase, I'm pretty sure. I just added $5.97 to my account and tried to rent "The Adjustment Bureau" for $3.99, but its asking for a credit card, which it ONLY does if the promos don't cover the full amount. I just rented "Megamind" for $0.99 which is fully covered by the promo code and was not promoted for a credit card. Can someone else verify this?[/QUOTE]

haha, the same thing happened to me. I guess the codes work for each one. :\

thank you for this! I tried signing up through the facebook link. That apparently doesn't work, you have to do a new account email sign up

[quote name='Maxdenver']I did it like 6 times by just deleting all the browsing data in Windows 9.

If you don't want to do that, you can still do it once in Windows, once in Google chrome, once in Safari, once in Firefox, etc... :)[/QUOTE]

I think I'm all stocked up. Pick out a couple TV seasons to use up the credit before the 30th, this is great.:drool:

bread's done
Back