FREE 1-month Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited *no CC required* expires 7/31/11

nypickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Get 1 month free using code: CAP734 at Marvel Digital Comics
Select "Monthly Subscription (US $9.99/month)" and input the code in the box

Create your "Marvel User Name"

Payment Information can be left blank so go ahead and check the box that you understand the "Terms of Use" then click on "START YOUR SUBSCRIPTION"
Enjoy your free month!

"Offer expires 7/31/11 @11:59PM ET. Valid for new subs only & not for gifts."

thanks man gave me another free month after i used the first from the SE of M v C 3. BTW you guys should read World War Hulk, it was a great little series along with the first 3 installments of Marvel Zombies.

Thanks OP. I think I was trying to redeem this (or something similar - my memory's awful) from a Dr. Pepper promotion, and their link wouldn't work lol
But the code worked, so thanks again!

Bumping this one for people who missed it and it might be a good idea to sign up today (for free) then signing up with a different account/info on July 30th (before the code expires) so you could potentially get about 2 whole months for free by using 2 accounts (1 full month on each).

damn, was about to enter but it says the promo code expired. Looks like I missed out on the deal by about 8 minutes. Damn, would have really enjoyed reading unlimited comics for a month too :(

Thanks again OP, I ended up reading through the entirety of CivilWars, Marvel Zombies, Old Man Logan, and most of the different Ultimate series. My account expired on the 25th and unfortunately I just haven't had as much time lately. So I didn't create another account, but I still really enjoyed what I was able to.

bread's done
Back