Free 1 Month of Xbox Live Gold AND 2 Xbox Live Arcade Games (UK)

[quote name='jojuinc']Thank you![/QUOTE]

Is the US promo no longer working? I just get an "Oops, this page cannot be found" when I try to redeem it.

[quote name='Faheem123']Can anyone give me the two game codes please.really need them so badly[/QUOTE]

can you please stop begging all the time? Almost all your posts I've seen from you are you begging for people to send you codes for avatar gear, codes for this, codes for that, asking for people to send you TWO codes because you want one for yourself and one for a friend. Do something for yourself once in a while, and if you're not eligible for the promotion, such is life. Even when things have been free, like the Baird goggles, you still insist on begging for people to do it for you. Do it yourself!

[quote name='nypickle']can you please stop begging all the time? Almost all your posts I've seen from you are you begging for people to send you codes for avatar gear, codes for this, codes for that, asking for people to send you TWO codes because you want one for yourself and one for a friend. Do something for yourself once in a while, and if you're not eligible for the promotion, such is life. Even when things have been free, like the Baird goggles, you still insist on begging for people to do it for you. Do it yourself![/QUOTE]

LOL pwnd

Could anybody explain that.
I have tried that with few accounts (mine is xbl gold, accounts of my family members - free or silver). With all I'm getting same error.

You haven't met all of the requirements yet. For any issues contact [email protected].

Requirements:
  • Xbox Live free (Silver) account

[quote name='bullka']Could anybody explain that.
I have tried that with few accounts (mine is xbl gold, accounts of my family members - free or silver). With all I'm getting same error.

You haven't met all of the requirements yet. For any issues contact [email protected].

Requirements:
  • Xbox Live free (Silver) account
[/QUOTE]

Also getting this error :(

Heh.. got the reply from Raptr.com support. They say I'm from Lithuania (according my IP) and rewards are only for UK residents :D

So the only thing I had to do is to use UK proxy to browse the Raptr.com and claim my reward :D

Got two games (The Maw and R-Type Dimensions) and 1month of Gold (which I don't need anyway) in a few minutes.

[quote name='bullka']Heh.. got the reply from Raptr.com support. They say I'm from Lithuania (according my IP) and rewards are only for UK residents :D

So the only thing I had to do is to use UK proxy to browse the Raptr.com and claim my reward :D

Got two games (The Maw and R-Type Dimensions) and 1month of Gold (which I don't need anyway) in a few minutes.[/QUOTE]

May I ask how you did that? I attempted to do it on my own, but I'm an idiot when it come to proxys..

[quote name='bullka']Heh.. got the reply from Raptr.com support. They say I'm from Lithuania (according my IP) and rewards are only for UK residents :D

Got two games (The Maw and R-Type Dimensions) and 1month of Gold (which I don't need anyway) in a few minutes.[/QUOTE]

I'd be happy to take that 1 month gold off your hands if you don't need it. I'm a Silver XBL user who is not in UK and know jack sh!t about proxy blah blah tech talk... lol!

hm. is there no way without credit card/ PayPal? Just wanted to use my dummy account so I do not want to enter any information.

[quote name='SchoolGirl13']I'd be happy to take that 1 month gold off your hands if you don't need it. I'm a Silver XBL user who is not in UK and know jack sh!t about proxy blah blah tech talk... lol![/QUOTE]

Can't do that.
It's tied to the account and is not given a code which could be redeemed.

But you're getting 2 codes for Maw and R-Type. Those can be used on whatever account you need.

[quote name='Razorleaf']hm. is there no way without credit card/ PayPal? Just wanted to use my dummy account so I do not want to enter any information.[/QUOTE]

I think it's not possible.
I used my paypal on my dummy account. I will try to remove it now. Let's see...

EDIT: No it can't be done until 1month Gold ends.

[quote name='Murdering Monk']May I ask how you did that? I attempted to do it on my own, but I'm an idiot when it come to proxys..[/QUOTE]

Google "free UK proxy".
You will get a gazillion proxy addresses.
Enter one of them in your browser settings.
Try to browse Raptr.com and claim your rewards.

I really can't make this work . . . Tryed it last month and nothing happened.
Tryed this time and nothing again . . . UFFFFF :(
If someone have allready R-Type and won it, can plz send the code to me ?
Thanks . . . I truly want R-Type !

[quote name='Pazto']I really can't make this work . . . Tryed it last month and nothing happened.
Tryed this time and nothing again . . . UFFFFF :(
If someone have allready R-Type and won it, can plz send the code to me ?
Thanks . . . I truly want R-Type ![/QUOTE]

I dont know the easier way to explain :D I dont want to write a tutorial either :)

bread's done
Back