Free 1-month of Xbox Live Gold. It works for some existing Gold members as well.

30 days for $0 seem to have worked (Thanks!), but after that the $1 option has disappeared (left are 3 options = $10, $25, $60). Anyone with this problem?

30 days for $0 seem to have worked (Thanks!), but after that the $1 option has disappeared (left are 3 options = $10, $25, $60). Anyone with this problem?
It's not a problem, it's a promo.

I never was able to get the $0 option, only the $1 option was available which I took...then it reverts back to $9.99.

Checked again today after the free option didn't work, it gave me the option for a 1$ renew. So thanks OP, worth it for the free games this month

My yearly sub ended and I'm not going to buy gold again since I rarely use my Xbone let alone play online with it. I moved on to ps4 instead. However now that my sub is over it let me use the free month option. Guess I'll just use it for a last month of April Games for Gold even though they suck again lol

My yearly sub ended and I'm not going to buy gold again since I rarely use my Xbone let alone play online with it. I moved on to ps4 instead. However now that my sub is over it let me use the free month option. Guess I'll just use it for a last month of April Games for Gold even though they suck again lol
Enjoy your PS4 fanboy just realize that Aprils GWG is probably one of the single best months Ive ever seen.

I had the option of $1 again after I did it but when I went to pay again it said something went wrong, refreshed and was $9.99

One dollar is what I get, but that was good enough. I'm on Gold for the moment, although it'll expire around this time next month.

(Sadly, I couldn't think of a damn thing I wanted in that spring sale, making it kind of pointless.)

Worked for me; thanks, OP! :joystick:

My CC #s were required (for auto-renew), and now I can't remove them from the MSoft servers! :bomb:  Maybe I can try again later. I know some of you are cool with online console shopping, but I still see Msoft and Sony as soft targets for hackers... :shock:

This promo is really a way for Msoft to grab your CC and start auto-charging you behind your back! :lol:

My Gold sub expired on March 1 and I had all intentions of going through with this offer at the END of the month, yesterday.

When I sign-in thru the website (NOT the link posted), I see both the FREE month and the $1 month.

It appears that they won't accept pre-paid Visa cards for payment.  :(  It's a no-go for now but I'll eventually get a  cheap 12-month sub. in the coming weeks.

I suppose it's not showing up for me because my subscription doesn't end until April 9th, but earlier some people were able to add a month to their subscription for free. 

Last edited by a moderator:
On my Xbox one dashboard it shows that I have the "offer" but when I click it they only show the paid options. $9.99 a month is highway robbery.

I had the $1 for 1 month option on my Xbox 360 dashboard. It added an extra month to my existing service for $1. Current service doesn't end 'til 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got an Xbox One. I got the free trail for one month. It came in handy. I just ordered a 12 month Gold card from Groupon which comes in another week or 2. 

My 360 console already went through all the free trials that could be redeemed so any offer that appears in the dashboard is invalid for me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks for bumping this thread, I had the dollar option so now I'm extended to the end of July.  Funny enough I went back in after doing it and cancelling the renewal and the dollar option is still there, however I do get an error once I try to confirm payment.  Oh well at least I get another month to find a cheap annual sub.

Hm, seems completely random. 

Everyone's reporting getting 2 months free instead of 1.           I got 1 free. 

Now that it expired, I do not have the $1 option anymore, but I did in the past (before I've activated the 1 free month).

Also, I've read that the $1 one was a specific March 2016 promotion, that ended in March. But now RiPPn says it's still possible to subscribe for a $1. 

bread's done
Back