Free 1 Month Xbox Gold

OP should probably make a better title; I opened this expecting to find spam that needed to be reported to mods.

Also, here is what I got from the free month of gold link:

This promotional offer is not available Thank you for your interest in the promotion. Based on your current Xbox LIVE membership, the subscription offer that you are trying to access is not applicable at this time. Please click the “OK” button to see available subscription offers.

[quote name='xenozfan2']I have silver but on the top of my account is says I have gold. It won't let me get the deal. :([/QUOTE]

Had the same problem. Try signing out and then signing back in. Should turn to Free Member.

I get the following message when I click "Try Gold for Free" or the button under Epix "Get One Month Free Now." My account turned to Silver a couple of days aga.

This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later. For more information, go to http://www.xbox.com/support.

At least I'm getting the 2 month/$2 offer.

Anybody know when this offer expires? I haven't bought a card in awhile, like a true CAG I've been getting by with these free offers and the 2 month for $2.

Got it, thanks! I don't know why people are talking about credit cards. When It came time to checkout with my free month, I used my paypal account.

[quote name='Gideon68']I get the following message when I click "Try Gold for Free" or the button under Epix "Get One Month Free Now." My account turned to Silver a couple of days aga.

This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later. For more information, go to http://www.xbox.com/support.

At least I'm getting the 2 month/$2 offer.[/QUOTE]

(I quoted myself so you wouldn't have to scroll up.)

Anyways, I contacted XBox Live Support and the guy stated I would have to have a subscription to Epix. I told him I tried but it kept giving me that message. He verified my info and asked me for an email addy. He said he sent me a code for a free month since it wasn't working for me.

I called Comcast afterwards and the rep stated EPIX isn't available in my area.

[quote name='nightravenx']Had the same problem. Try signing out and then signing back in. Should turn to Free Member.[/QUOTE]

Had this problem too, this fixed it for me. Haven't used gold in awhile due to pc gaming, but eh, its free.

I have a 1 Month Xbox 360 Gold Live or Live Gold membership card good for 1 month (obvisouly lol)
Would anyone be willing to trade for PSN/PS3 cash or one month of Playstation Network. We have a PS3 not a Xbox 360 anymore. Pls email, thanks

bread's done
Back