Free $10.00 via Serve - PrePaid Gift Card - NOT a Referral

Well just shot them an e-mail. Guess we'll see what happens otherwise I will probably call on Thursday if I still don't get the credit.

I won $20 a few months back from Serve, but they wanted me to give them a crap load of personal information to verify my account including my whole SS#, bank statements, pay slips, etc.

Lol I spoke too soon, I just received an e-mail from Serve today, thinking it was going to go along the lines of: "Sorry for any inconvenience, here's your $10".

But instead I got the whole "Require a bank statement/SSN" etc etc. Yeah, hell no.

[quote name='iKnowledge']I originally posted this a couple of months ago and I can vouch for this completely. They used to have a Money Mover game(I now think this is no longer around) that would increase your initial sign up gift to $20, then you could do the Money Mover for up to 4 sub accounts for an additional $40, and after that if you follow them @Serve they always put on contests for $25 which myself and many other CAGs won.

All in All I made $85 for absolutely nothing from Serve with very minimal effort and if you just request their debit card you never have to tie it to a bank account and still collect the cash, I withdrew most of mine from an ATM. I left 2 bucks on the card and now I just use the card to sign up for free trials and such.

Read through the OP here for more testimonials:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310996&page=8[/QUOTE]

Dear sir, that's ingenious. I remember signing up during your first thread, but I ended up missing out on $65.

I also signed up during the first thread and played the Money Mover game. I tried to set up sub accounts and it showed $40 in my wallet until the next day when my balance was zero. I ended up having to call and it took them a week but they put the original $20 sign up back in the account, not the sub account money though. Their whole system does seem very hit and miss.

[quote name='Tony Stark']bump for those who missed it[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure this is going on anymore. There's no mention of the $10 and I signed my girlfriend up and she was never credited the money.

bread's done
Back