Free $10 Amazon Kindle e-Textbook credit

Heads-up: "Promotional offer is valid from December 30, 2011, through January 9, 2012, and subject to change. You must redeem the credit by 11:59 p.m. PST on January 9, 2012."

Thanks, OP.

nice find...seems it is limited to e-textbooks however, just a note. but I'm totally getting a text book regardless before it expires.

holy crap some text books are crazy expensive...i wish i could gift this promo credit to a student that needs it more.

[quote name='100xp']holy crap some text books are crazy expensive...i wish i could gift this promo credit to a student that needs it more.[/QUOTE]

Some? Have you never been to college? I don't remember ever having one that didn't range from severely overpriced to "you've got to be fucking kidding me".

[quote name='mietha']Some? Have you never been to college? I don't remember ever having one that didn't range from severely overpriced to "you've got to be fucking kidding me".[/QUOTE]

Yeah some on amazon. I got hit twice as hard w/costs since I went to art school so text books + art supplies, computer that can render, photo supplies, camera, the list went on. I wish my expenses were only books. I'm more referring to a $10 e-textbook credit doesn't stretch very far in this deal for someone who isn't in the need for a textbook but just light reading.

THANKS! The code worked!

My amazon student prime just expired about a month ago though, is there any way to renew it? (I am still a college student)

it seems to deposit via Kindle Giftcard, but is it confirmed to only work with textbooks? I mean the one click ordering kinda.... kills the idea of checking.

[quote name='mietha']Some? Have you never been to college? I don't remember ever having one that didn't range from severely overpriced to "you've got to be fucking kidding me".[/QUOTE]

used to drive me nuts how much those daMN books cost and then when you try to sell the back they give you only 5 to 7 percent of the value back. had this one history teacher who made us buy like 6 or 7 damn books for his class.

[quote name='flatliner718']it seems to deposit via Kindle Giftcard, but is it confirmed to only work with textbooks? I mean the one click ordering kinda.... kills the idea of checking.[/QUOTE]
interested to know this as well.

bread's done
Back