FREE $10 AMEX Gift Card!

[quote name='moojuice']WTF is that thing is your sig(sond)? Reminds me of Jeepers Creepers...[/QUOTE] To keep it OT, that is precisely what it is, I took a screencap of when he was upside down in the second one. I just cleaned it up.

Back on topic however, anyone have any suggestions on what to use the $10 on?

I got mine a few days ago. Used it at Best Buy for a couple used games. I asked the cashier to put exactly $10 on it. She rang it us as a normal AmEx credit card and used it for $10.00. I had to sign in the signature pad for it. No problems using it at all, and it wouldn't have mattered what the name on it was. She didn't even check that it matched the signature on the back of the card.

BTW - Mine came with the correct name on it.

I got mine the other day! No name problems here. I used it to help purchase a much needed 50ft cat5 ... thanks OP you roxor!

Man, they actually spelled my name correctly, and I have a weird last name. What the hell is wrong with you other people? :p

Here's a good option: If you are planning on seeing Underworld 2, and don't have the DVD already, but the new 2-disc one at Best Buy. It's $15 and you have to ASK for the free movie ticket, which I gathered from DVDtalk forums. They said the one at BB comes with the third disc that CC says it's exclusive to them. You can try price matching CC $12.99 price at BB and getting the ticket along with the lower price, but that's YMMV.

[quote name='jimbo12457']Evereyone did last year:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I just got mine from last year's survey. USPS mail forwarding at its finest! :cool:

Looks like my mom threw mine out, since it came to me with a different first name and she didn't know. =\ Damnit.

That, or it hasn't shown up yet.

Got mine the other day (thanks op) and Walmart rejected it,... weird we tried it as a gift card, credit, and debit card and it was still denied. Oh well maybe I'll figure out how to use it at another store.

[quote name='Francis']Got mine the other day (thanks op) and Walmart rejected it,... weird we tried it as a gift card, credit, and debit card and it was still denied. Oh well maybe I'll figure out how to use it at another store.[/QUOTE]

I used mine at Wal Mart and it worked. Just tell them to only charge $10 to it, any more and it didnt work when I used it.

[quote name='pop311']are 10 points the same as $10?[/QUOTE]

Read the paper it came with. 1 point equals $1.

Do the math and yes 10 points is $10.

I renewed my domain with it (nathanbolender.com).

Funny, because last year's survey bought to domain originally. So, Amex has paid for 2 years of my domain so far.

Where's another one? :p

[quote name='dtarasev']Yes, I bought some stuff from EB using it.[/QUOTE]

since u say it works. How?
lets say animal crossing is 34.99. i proceed to checkout and they let me add 2 creditcard numbers? since the AMEX card is $10.

use the amex card at ebgames on item over 10.00 and wait for a couple hours... they'll e-mail you saying:

While attempting to process your order, we have been alerted that there is a problem with the credit card information that you have provided....

then you call them up and give them ur regular credit card number to cover the rest of the cost over the phone. worked for me! it becomes pretty much a 10.00 voucher. the cs rep said my amex card was accepted, too. I bought something for about 14.00 and 4.00 was charged to my regular credit card.

I bought GTA3 for Xbox with it; still have about 1.53 cents left, or something like that. I'll probably just buy a soda someday.

bread's done
Back