Free $10 Best Buy Gift Card with purchase of ODST

Krowbar, BB runs preorders... at least from what I can tell, in a fairly ghetto fashion, simply refunding the preorder sku purchase into credit towards a purchase of the full game. I'd be completely surprised if the coupon didn't work.

Toys R us is giving a 20$ giftcard with the purchase of ODST, and I think there was a rumour about getting a halo figurine from them too ?

Either way TRU sounds like a better bargain

[quote name='dcm1602']Toys R us is giving a 20$ giftcard with the purchase of ODST, and I think there was a rumour about getting a halo figurine from them too ?

Either way TRU sounds like a better bargain[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought about that, but as far as I know TRU isn't offering the SGT Johnson bonus. Besides, I'm trying to build up enough Best Buy credit to justify a purchase of the Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition. I've already got the $10 gift card from the Metroid Prime Trilogy, along with some Reward Zone coupons. TRU is a great option for for those who got a gift card with Arkham Asylum.

[quote name='krowbar']Yeah, I thought about that, but as far as I know TRU isn't offering the SGT Johnson bonus. Besides, I'm trying to build up enough Best Buy credit to justify a purchase of the Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition. I've already got the $10 gift card from the Metroid Prime Trilogy, along with some Reward Zone coupons. TRU is a great option for for those who got a gift card with Arkham Asylum.[/QUOTE]

Might I add that you want be disappointed with Arkham Asylum. Its a badass game. Overall I'm not totally impressed by the best buy deal unless u already have credit, then it adds to it. In a way I think this was best buy's way of trying repair the mistakes they made last week when offering preorders as part of that buy one get one half off sale for 360 games. I wouldn't be surprised if the 10 dollar gift card deal comes up again when Modern Warfare 2 drops. Still TRU has the better deal hands down and if they confirm the 3 game deal in October then this will be the best value in the long run.

Awesome, going to pm the tru gc deal at BB in order to get the game for $20 and then a $10 GC to boot. Score!!!

^^^^^Sounds like my plan also.....but I would be cautious and make this a YMMV because depending on who's there the manager might dismiss the coupon since you are price matching which involves acquiring a gift card.

[quote name='krowbar']Yeah, I thought about that, but as far as I know TRU isn't offering the SGT Johnson bonus. Besides, I'm trying to build up enough Best Buy credit to justify a purchase of the Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition. I've already got the $10 gift card from the Metroid Prime Trilogy, along with some Reward Zone coupons. TRU is a great option for for those who got a gift card with Arkham Asylum.[/QUOTE]

I believe SGT. Johnson is a pre-order gift for everyone. Correct me if I'm wrong.

[quote name='Mako1215']I believe SGT. Johnson is a pre-order gift for everyone. Correct me if I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you're wrong, but I've only seen it offered at Best Buy, Gamestop, and Amazon.

[quote name='Estebon']Awesome, going to pm the tru gc deal at BB in order to get the game for $20 and then a $10 GC to boot. Score!!![/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it's one or the other! Yeah! Pretty Sure!

I while back when I got Punch out PM from the Walmart website, I gave them the GC free $10 GC printed out coupon, it worked. So I don't see why this won't unless they have changed it.

bread's done
Back