Free $10 Best Buy giftcard with purchase of Who Wants to be a Millionaire (all formats)

Guess its because its one of the eligible preorder games with the bonus. Probably the lowest price game on there.

Edit: actually not seeing it on the Preorder bonus list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some games have "Free $10 gift card with purchase" listed but there doesn't seem to be a way to specifically see what they all are. The only other one I've found so far is Farming Simulator 19: Premium Edition.

I know for the regular pre order deals you automatically get the points but for $10 e gift card deals do I need to cancel and reorder if the gift card deal wasn't present during my initial order?

I know for the regular pre order deals you automatically get the points but for $10 e gift card deals do I need to cancel and reorder if the gift card deal wasn't present during my initial order?
I would just to be safe, unless there were special offers or other things involved with that original order.

Yes, you will need to reorder. I ordered Remothered when I still had GCU and before they offered the gift card. I decided not to reorder since I had the GCU discount. The $10 gift card was never applied after the fact.

bread's done
Back