Free $10 Debit Card for OBOPAY SIGNUP

ofacto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I am posting this here cause if I post it in the other deals category no one will see it. Just think of it as free $15 you can spend on any video game (there now its a video game deal).

I got this deal from Slickdeals. Promo ends today. Get a free $15 dollar debit card if you sign up for Obopay (like PAYPAL) via the following link:

http://www2.obopay.com/promo/debitcard/index10Revolution_CJ.html

You have to have a cell phone + Driver's License, SSN or Credit card (pick one) in order to signup. I did it this morning with my license and it took 5 mins.

Note to Mods: This is NOT a referral post

UPDATE: Looks like the deal is still working, but site is slow

UPDATE JULY 15: The offer is now only for $10

Got my $15. The website is useable, albeit slow. Good luck. I hear you can make 3 accounts and use your own referral link for an extra $5. Pretty good deal, methinks.

If the page doesn't load, simply reload it until it does, I reloaded it and it went on in my first try, the site does look slow though.

I didn't actually do it yet, because I'm still not really sure what it is, but it's definetly not a dead deal yet.

@ AdvOfJet: They look legit, and they also have a news article up on biz.yahoo.com with thier reported earnings, and about what they are, so I'd say it's legit.

LOL they got 29 million dollars in investment . What better way then to give it all away free in 15 buck debit cards.

should of been . 15 bucks free after first transaction with our company. but their loss

[quote name='ofacto']I am posting this here cause if I post it in the other deals category no one will see it. [/QUOTE]

Nice try, but wrong.

Hm, many people have posted problems signing up on Slickdeals.

I'm not too keen on providing my name, DOB, and/or SSN just for $15. Providing even my DOB is too much. I'll earn $15 the old fasioned way...by work. In just a short bit, I'll have made another $15. :D

Signed up, got to the point where they call you, and it said to press 1 on the phone. I did, then nothing happened... :(

This can become videogame related by adding a link to gaminglagoon because they just recently added the obopay offer for 4.xx points I believe. Good luck in getting it approved though cause gaming lagoon never approves anything for me.

the site doesn't load for shit.

EDIT: page says they are doing system maintenance right now. how convenient!

unfortunately it's not working for me yet... it says their site will be down until 10am PST

System Maintenance

Obopay is undertaking a scheduled upgrade of its service. During the upgrade the Obopay Service will be unavailable. Access to our service should be available later today, by 10:00AM PST. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience,

Obopay Customer Service

what to do now with the 15.00 dollars? I dont really want to put my bank account info on there to withdraw it. Does anyone take obopay yet? haha let me know

bread's done
Back