Free 10$ GC at Best Buy YMMV

Stucky602

CAGiversary!
Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right forum for this, but it's best Buy and therefore GCU related so I decided to post here..

I received an email today from them titled "Get $10 off at our store now featuring Magnolia Design Center." In it was a link to a 10$ code. I'm certain these aren't sent to everyone but go ahead and double check and maybe you'll get lucky.

Best of luck.

Didn't get one, time to pull down my pants and start shitting in stores as revenge
t0z0w.jpg

Was all excited cuz I got one last time, ordered something, then my order was cancelled for whatever reason. Buttholes wouldn't give me a new one, and they actually stopped responded to my emails on the bby unboxed forum.

I recently took the time to resubscribe and set up a filter to send all Best Buy marketing emails to a folder called "/dev/null", and I STILL didn't get one of these.

I didn't get anything this time. FWIW, the last couple times I got a GC like this I didn't spend them right away. Then got a reminder e-mail a few days before the expiration date with a completely different GC number and pin. Not sure if it's always been like that or if it was a glitch but it was basically more free money :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, check your emails. Like really check your emails. For serious. I know usually if someone offers you $10 you'd say "I'm not that type of girl," but this has different. Also, I suspect if you aren't near a store that recently got a magnolia design center you have no chance of getting this.

Got one but a $5 code instead. But with the account I used less, I don't even receive one with my primary account even if I spent like $3500 per year with that one.

I wish I had $3500 a year to spend on ... well, anything! I eat leftovers 8 days a week and the only soda I buy is baking soda that I use to keep my leftovers smelling good while they lie in wait inside my 33 year old fridge that has no freezer and only works half the time it's plugged in (mostly b/c I am using my neighbor's electricity outlet).

I wish I had $3500 a year to spend on ... well, anything! I eat leftovers 8 days a week and the only soda I buy is baking soda that I use to keep my leftovers smelling good while they lie in wait inside my 33 year old fridge that has no freezer and only works half the time it's plugged in (mostly b/c I am using my neighbor's electricity outlet).
Is this a poor-off taunt? I smell a poor-off taunt.

There are only 7 days in a week.

Frank Gallagher, is that you?

These turds sent me a 10% off birthday coupon, except it's only in-store. And the one thing I want, my store doesn't carry (Arctis 7 headset).

These turds sent me a 10% off birthday coupon, except it's only in-store. And the one thing I want, my store doesn't carry (Arctis 7 headset).
Have you tried going to the store and asking if they can order one for you? I'm under the impression they can ship to store if they don't carry what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back