Free $10 Gift Card When You Sign Up for 'It Works!'

Terpsfan428

CAGiversary!
Hey Everybody! Before I go into full detail I wanted to briefly describe exactly what 'It Works' is. So 'It Works' is a direct selling company that offers professional quality Beauty and Wellness products. It was just recently named No. 15 in North America's Direct Selling list by Direct Selling News Magazine. 'It Works' can be compared to other direct selling companies like Avon, Herbalife, Thirty One etc. 'It Works' has products such as face cleaning gel, nourishing complex for hair skin & nails, Greens On-the-go drink packets, energy drinks (Like Redbull, Monster etc), Weight Loss Energy Bars, Fat fighting pills, Vitamins and More! There's also that crazy wrap thing! Which helps tighten, tone, and give you a firmer body! You have 3 options when it comes to joining 'It Works'. You can become a loyal customer, where you just buy the product to use it, become a distributor and sell the product or you can do both. I personally do both. If you are interested in joining please read in more detail below on how to join. People looking to join 'It Works' can only join if invited by an 'It Works' member.

To visit my page and get more info please visit www.itworksforshane.com or wrappedbyshane.itworks.com

If you join I will personally send you a $10 gift card to either Walmart, Target, Subway, McDonalds, Gamestop, or Amazon. Just send me a private message with your name and will I match your name with new members on 'It Works' to verify. I will then ship out the gift card to you!

Please read below for more detailed information

The Product

So first lets start with the product. Are you looking to lose weight? Gain Muscle? Get tone? Get more sleep? 'It Works' has all the right product that can help you! Some of my favorites that I personally use are the wraps, greens on-the-go packets, energy drinks, energy bars, 'New You' tablets, and fat fighter tablets. Lets start with the Wraps (Ultimate Body Applicator). The Wraps are a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results where applied to the skin. Wear for 45 minutes and repeat after 72 hours if needed. Next is the greens on-the-go packets. Just Mix, shake, and take your greens on the go! These packets detoxify, alkalize, and promote pH balance within the body. It also has 38 herbs and nutrient-rich superfoods and heps support a healthier digestive system. The energy drinks are just what you would expect. They come in cases of 12 or 24 and are just like other energy drinks such as Redbull and Monster. The energy bars are just like the drinks but only in a bar. The energy bars are also essential with dietary fiber to help promote digestive health. One of my favorite products is the 'New You' tablets. The 'New You' tablets stimulates natural production and release of HGH (Human Growth Hormone). It also helps build lean muscle mass, helps enhance exercise endurance, and my favorite is helps improve sleep quality and memory. Personally sleeping has always been an issue for me, especially over the last few years. This tablet has really helped me sleep better. I wake up feeling more refreshed than I use to. It's absolutely amazing! Visit my site to see more products and to get more details on your products that you would love!

Become a Loyal Customer

Now lets talk about joining! So if your interested in buying the products and no interest in selling the products, then you want to become a loyal customer! You have two options when joining to become a loyal customer. You can pay a $50 enrollment fee (DO NOT RECOMMEND). Which gives you loyal customer access for life and gives you 40% off everything. So for example you want to buy some fat fighter pills. It would cost you $23.00 for the pills plus $50 enrollment fee please shipping (around $8). So total would be around $80! In my opinion I would not pay the enrollment fee. You can avoid the fee for doing a 3 month commitment. In this case, you sign up add the fat fighter pills to your cart and select the 3 month commitment. By doing this you are agreeing to buy at least one product every month for 3 months straight (No minimum). So you could try the fat fighting pills in your first month ($23 + Shipping). In the second month you could try the energy drinks ($29.00 + Shipping). And in the last month you could try the energy bars ($25 + Shipping). So a total of around $100. Which to me is better than paying $80 for one product. However you have the option of doing either one. There is also some nice perks after signing up. You will get the 40% off all products immediately after sign up. After 3 months of consecutive orders you will then be given free shipping. After 6 months of consecutive ordering you will earn $50 credit to use towards the product. And after 12 months of consecutive ordering you will earn $150 credit to use towards more product! I personally recommend doing the three month of consecutive ordering. Why not try something new? After the three months if you don't like the products or aren't satisfied simply quit ordering. There's no commitment. No cancelation fee etc. But I highly doubt you'll be disappointed. If your want to give this a try. Please visit either itworksforshane.com or wrappedbyshane.itworks.com and follow these steps. When you visit the site you will see a join now button. That join now button only works if you want to become a distributor. Please go to the 'Shop" tab, find a product or products that you like and add to cart. Once you are done go to the 'checkout' tab. Once you are at the checkout screen you will notice the options for joining to be a loyal customer if you want to do the $50 enrollment fee or do the three month commitment.

Become a Distributor

So if your interested in maybe buying the product and also wanting to sell. Then you definitely want to become a distributor! Depending on how much effort you put in, you can make some serious money selling 'It Works' Products. Your main goal is get people to sign up under you. You will get 15% commission every month of people who directly sign up under your name. If one of those people gets someone to sign up, you get 10% commission off of them every month. When you first join, you will have a chance to earn 'Ruby' Status. In order to get ruby status you have to get 4 loyal customer members to sign up AND 3 distributors. Out of the 3 distributors you need only 1 of them to get at least two people to sign up under them. If this is done you will earn ruby status. Ruby status allows you to earn on average around $600 per month. And if you can do this in the first 60 days after you sign up 'It works will give you a $500 bonus. So let's recap, get 4 people to just become customers and make a purchase, get 3 more people to sell the product and become a distributor. Have one of those 3 people to get at least two people to sign up under them. This will you get you around $1100 if done within the first 60 days plus a residual income of around $600 a month or more depending on how much those people buy and if those people got other people to sign up. So how much will this cost you? When you joining to become a distributor you must first purchase a business builders kit which comes with a half size of Fab Wrap, Defining Gel 1/2 oz, Ultimate Body Applicator AKA Wraps (4pk), and an #IW Adventure Bracelet. Total cost after shipping is $111.89. I've heard about half of the people who do this sell the 4 wraps for $25 each to friends or family members etc. So basically you would only pay $11.89 if you can sell those 4 wraps. That's up to you. When I signed up I just kept the wraps because they work amazing! So how much money can you make? Obviously that depends on how much people you can get to sign up. But I know a friend who does this for a living who just made $4500 last month! And this August of 2015 will be one year for her! 

My Story

So I got started with 'It Works' from my best friends wife. She started in August of 2014. It has now been almost a year since she joined. She is a stay at home mom and makes around $4500 a month selling 'It Works' products! After seeing the success she had I had to try it. Not only can you make good money, but the products are amazing!

Once again, please visit itworksforshane.com or wrappedbyshane.itworks.com for more information. 

Feel free to contact me via message. 

Also don't forget if you signup I will send you a $10 gift card of your choice from the options given!

Thanks for reading!

Ultimate-Pack_zpskzkwyg7m.jpg

ItWorks001_zpsgoh4d0cz.png

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back