free $10 giftcard with Fightnight round 4 at Bestbuy

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']This deal is being stomped atm with the Gamestop deal, no one will bite for it sadly...[/QUOTE]
is that gamestop deal with trading in games. imo i think thats a waste of time and effort to find those games cheaper and buy them and exchange them for this medicre boxing game.

round 3 will always be better

[quote name='(psp)snake']is that gamestop deal with trading in games. imo i think thats a waste of time and effort to find those games cheaper and buy them and exchange them for this medicre boxing game.

round 3 will always be better[/QUOTE]You haven't even played it yet.

[quote name='ddramone29']You haven't even played it yet.[/QUOTE]

yes as so can u as long as u have a internet connection. download the demo. pretty much speaks for the gameplay changes which are horrid.

it doesnt feel at all like a fight night or even fun game. alot of people are complaining about the face button control scheme not being in the demo, as for i didnt care because i never used them.

the fact that the haymakers are now r2+analog is retarded and the whole aspect with couter punches being the new form of a stun is ridioclous. i really wanted the game to be a updated round 3 but i guess they just wanted to recreate the whole game and lead it to be the dark one in the franchise.

[quote name='(psp)snake']is that gamestop deal with trading in games. imo i think thats a waste of time and effort to find those games cheaper and buy them and exchange them for this medicre boxing game.

round 3 will always be better[/QUOTE]

Outside of knowing which game is better, you're correct. The Gamestop "deal" is... bah.

Not only does this deal lack in comparison to the GS deal, you have to buy it over a week after it comes out to get the gift card. No thanks.

I got a text alert from BB GamerZone on my cell phone saying the coupon dates are an error and the coupon is actually good starting yesterday 6/22.

round 3 will always be better[/QUOTE]

You're out of your mind, that demo was awesome and watching videos shows how much more realistic and how much better the graphics are in round 4. A real boxing fan will notice the differences, as long as the game is as good as the videos have shown.

[quote name='shibaraski']yeah. mine just came from EA.com
just letting people know bestbuy has something[/QUOTE]
I ordered my copy at the EAStore as well, and was delivered today. Can't wait to go home and try it out.

[quote name='xbox_mole']I got a text alert from BB GamerZone on my cell phone saying the coupon dates are an error and the coupon is actually good starting yesterday 6/22.[/QUOTE]

So will the stores just take the july 1st dated coupon? or is there a new coupon?

[quote name='guyver2077']any word on this? i logged into the bb gamerzone but nothing is mentioned about starting early....[/QUOTE]

Yes, this coupon will work before the start date on the coupon.

[quote name='dave44']Yes, this coupon will work before the start date on the coupon.[/QUOTE]

i am just curious how this will work.. if i show the coupon to cashier.. they are most probably going to tell me.. umm not till 7/1

[quote name='guyver2077']i am just curious how this will work.. if i show the coupon to cashier.. they are most probably going to tell me.. umm not till 7/1[/QUOTE]

I just got back from best buy. I just gave the cashier the coupon he looked at it scanned it and gave me the $10 gift card no problem. So it's already in the system.

Link doesnt show when I click on it and log in. It says "We're Sorry! We're sorry. We are not able to process your request at this time. Please try again later."

bread's done
Back