Free $10 Itunes Gift Card or Iron Man 2 poster

They seem to be asking for too much info. Makes me think they are going to start spamming me at my office through snail mail which would not be cool.

this was posted days back on other sites and it has gotten tens of thousands of views so far, so i think the limit of 12000 has already been reached.

I tried yesterday, but it kinda gave me an aspx error because of my state. Didn't want them that much but too bad for me I guess.

[quote name='Blade3D']Seems they are out of iTunes gift cards now[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it told me that too :( But at least I'll get the Iron Man 2 poster (hopefully).

I keep getting a Server Error in '/' Application.
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object. body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;} p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px} b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px} H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red } H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon } pre {font-family:"Lucida Console";font-size: .9em} .marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;} .version {color: gray;} .error {margin-bottom: 10px;} .expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; } Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

=S
[/FONT]

bread's done
Back