Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

Sad times. I just finished my last bottle of Cranberry/Blueberry juice. Guess it's time to load up on some more and hope that their supply of psn cards holds up for some more forms being sent in.

No PSN card here yet. When I did their Top Spin 4 promo last year, I got the game in 6(!) days from mailing the proofs... I guess Sony really is controlling this PSN promo.

Maybe we'll get these PSN cards before Fourth of July ... 2013.

I just realized that the form said UPC or receipts. I could have sent twice as many forms. I've been throwing the receipts away :(

I sent the receipt and the UPCs just as overkill. I even checked that little spam box saying they could send me emails. I figured if I start getting spam from them, at least I know they received my freakin' paperwork...

[quote name='freeza']Cranberry-Raspberry destroys all![/QUOTE]

This. I LOVE cranberry raspberry juice. My only complaint is that this stuff is generally more expensive than other beverages.

[quote name='ck76']I am in no rush. Be happy whenever they arrive as it is an amazing deal.[/QUOTE]

Fully agree with you there. Even though its been for 4 weeks since I send my order. I'll probably give the codes to my friends since TRU had that 10%-15% OFF deal awhile back ago & I stock up on that.

[quote name='ck76']I am in no rush. Be happy whenever they arrive as it is an amazing deal.[/QUOTE]
Exactly, however if they do not arrive eventually, that is more or less a minor let down. I would have never bought their juice if not for this promo because their cost to quality ratio is not that good.

Well I'm moving out of state in three weeks so I hope my cards come soon. I'll have the mail forwarded of course, but at the rate this is going it may give out by then. I got all my games packed away and only the PS3 is out. Was hoping for them to come so I could at least download and play something for a couple weeks.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Because this isn't the trading forum.[/QUOTE]

Geez... you guys act like if I were creating a new thread and throwing trades at the deals front page :booty:

[quote name='ZombieToast']I wasn't acting like anything; I merely answered your stupid question. I could've just reported your spam.[/QUOTE]

LOL... you made my day ! :D

Nothing down here in San Diego either. I probably mailed that thing off on the 30th of April too, from what I can recall.

[quote name='raarar']Nothing down here in San Diego either. I probably mailed that thing off on the 30th of April too, from what I can recall.[/QUOTE]

Think I sent mine out on the same day, and nothing here in NY yet, either. I think it's safe to say that they haven't sent them out yet.

[quote name='MR_E']Think I sent mine out on the same day, and nothing here in NY yet, either. I think it's safe to say that they haven't sent them out yet.[/QUOTE]

Nothing here in NY too. I send them in 2 days after the OP posted this thread.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']@KanYozakura
Like someone said before.
Sony could be under control of this offer. We might only receive 1 PSN card.[/QUOTE]

I really don't care about the quantity, as long as I receive it before my bones crack into dust.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']@KanYozakura
Like someone said before.
Sony could be under control of this offer. We might only receive 1 PSN card.[/QUOTE]

Luckily... I used my address, and my grandmothers... Just in case! :)

[quote name='Zygote']Sprouts has the little 10floz bottles for 1.39 each in TX[/QUOTE]

Weis Markets in PA (and a few other nearby states) has the 48 ounce (I think... whatever the standard is for juices like Ocean Spray and what not) 2 for $5.

still waiting... didn't the mail in form say processing time was only like 2 weeks? I hope they don't "welch" on this deal (sorry, couldn't resist).

i doubt they thought cag and slickdeals would hit them with 10,000+ envelopes. They were probably expecting a few thousand during the entire promo. They might be asking sony for more cards and trying to debate whether or not to screen all the addresses to honor only 1 per household if they don't have enough.

without the internet the cards would probably have been mailed out by now, funny as that sounds.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']i doubt they thought cag and slickdeals would hit them with 10,000+ envelopes. They were probably expecting a few thousand during the entire promo. They might be asking sony for more cards and trying to debate whether or not to screen all the addresses to honor only 1 per household if they don't have enough.

without the internet the cards would probably have been mailed out by now, funny as that sounds.[/QUOTE]

Regardless of how many is recieve its a first come first sever basis. Hence the "It while supplies last." If they ran out of cards than the last to send loose out on the deal; I see nothing funny there. Im just surprised that a user has yet to recieve anything from them. XD

I would guess the large quantities of claims coming in definitely came into play, especially multiple letters coming from a single address. . Their one and only goal is to expose their product to as much people as possible, not hand out free stuff.

My guess is that they are waiting until their reserve is up or they have to make a certain quota before sending the cards out. Either way, I suspect the cards are most likely in Sony's possession and either they will send them out or Langers has to order them from Sony and then send them to us. Regardless of what the process is, I'm certain that Sony is causing the long wait. I've participated in many of the Langers promotions and the process (from day of request to the moment I have the item in my hands) has never taken longer than two weeks.

I got my first 2 cards today! That's all I sent in for on day 1, but I did send out for 10 codes in total. Glad to finally have something arrive.

[quote name='merchie89']Is it Langers or like a promo company, just want to let the other people I sent them know who to look for[/QUOTE]

It's shipped out from Langers in City of Industry, CA (about an hour from where I live). The envelopes have the Langers logo on them.

bread's done
Back