Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

Hopefully not dead. I send 4 in last Friday and received only 1 on Thursday. Normally they all come in at the same time.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']that would kinda of suck having to hand write our address for this promo so props for the employee doing this lol. I already have handcramps after doing 4 envelops, I can't imagine writing 86 of them.[/QUOTE]

For a while I was handwriting every envelope, then a fellow CAG linked me to a website that showed me how to print envelopes, since I didn't know how to do that. Needless to say, it was a real time-saver! :)

[quote name='ZombieToast']
I don't understand why so many people have trouble with this. It clearly says "OR" in nice big letters on the form. There's not much room for ambiguity. I guess I sound like an ass, but the level of reading comprehension is a bit worrisome.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry about not meeting your standards when reading from an iPhone, about a random deal to get a $10 card for a toy.

I sent two in the end of June(the 30th I think). I haven't gotten anything yet :/ only ones I sent. Hopefully at least one of them will come this week...

[quote name='Apathetic-Irony']Sorry about not meeting your standards when reading from an iPhone, about a random deal to get a $10 card for a toy.[/QUOTE]
I forgive you.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Still waiting on 44 envelopes I sent out the week before the promo went down. Hopefully they'll start to come soon. :([/QUOTE]

Just so you know, no one feels sorry for you.

I love the customer service at langers!! sent an invoice from amazon and was expecting to maybe get one code but they put 3 in the envelope!!! Thanks langers!

[quote name='bringerofdeath']I love the customer service at langers!! sent an invoice from amazon and was expecting to maybe get one code but they put 3 in the envelope!!! Thanks langers![/QUOTE]
Kudos to the c.s.
What was the invoice about? (if you don't mind sharing?psn cards?)

[quote name='k1ngster']Kudos to the c.s.
What was the invoice about? (if you don't mind sharing?psn cards?)[/QUOTE]

Probably from the juice he ordered

So, it sounds like we probably could've saved on stamps and just sent one invoice for multiple orders. It doesn't surprise me, but I didn't want to take the chance. Even with the money spent on stamps, I'm quite pleased with what I got. Now I just need to hold on to some of this money until Papo & Yo comes out.

Hhmm...I might be down with that. Since it's a movie voucher code by e-mail, though, I wish they had more details about who's fulfilling the offer and if it's a "only at select theaters" deal...

[quote name='MR_E']Hhmm...I might be down with that. Since it's a movie voucher code by e-mail, though, I wish they had more details about who's fulfilling the offer and if it's a "only at select theaters" deal...[/QUOTE]
I e-mailed Bruce Langer to find out for sure and I'm currently waiting for a reply, but they will probably use MovieTickets.com again. If that's the case, you can find out if you have a participating theater in your area by going to their web site. There unfortunately isn't anything within 40 miles of where I live, so I'm hoping they'll use a different company this time because I really want to see this flick.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I e-mailed Bruce Langer to find out for sure and I'm currently waiting for a reply, but they will probably use MovieTickets.com again. If that's the case, you can find out if you have a participating theater in your area by going to their web site. There unfortunately isn't anything within 40 miles of where I live, so I'm hoping they'll use a different company this time because I really want to see this flick.[/QUOTE]
Was Bruce the one who help with last time with the movie tickets?
I emailed using that email and have yet to hear a reply. I was hoping if the PSN code were out, I could get the UPC back to use them for other promo such as the tickets... :cold:

[quote name='ZombieToast']I e-mailed Bruce Langer to find out for sure and I'm currently waiting for a reply, but they will probably use MovieTickets.com again. If that's the case, you can find out if you have a participating theater in your area by going to their web site. There unfortunately isn't anything within 40 miles of where I live, so I'm hoping they'll use a different company this time because I really want to see this flick.[/QUOTE]

I emailed Langers a few weeks ago. I got no reply, not even an automated response.

I'm guessing this is dead.

Would have had a total of 4 codes, only got 2 when all is said and done. Guess that's better than 1 or none.

I'm kind of surprised that the codes weren't emailed instead of mailed. I suppose that not everyone has a computer, but can have a PS3/PSP.

Almost hitting the end of the second week since my last submission. I wonder if they automatically send you the next promo prize if they run out of PSN cards?

did a quick search and found Langers number. 626-336-3100 I encourange every1 who hasnt recieve their psn yet to give a call.. I did not have anyluck getting an operator, so left a message :(

For what it's worth, the original Frankenweenie was pretty awesome. I have little hope for the new one, though; Burton's movies have been shit for years now.

[quote name='k1ngster']Was Bruce the one who help with last time with the movie tickets?
I emailed using that email and have yet to hear a reply. I was hoping if the PSN code were out, I could get the UPC back to use them for other promo such as the tickets... :cold:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, he's the one who helped me before. As far as I know, he basically handles customer service all by himself and he helps run the company, so he probably gets pretty busy. The last time I had an issue, he responded within 24 hours, but there's no telling how much he might have on his plate right now (for all we know, he could be the one filling out all of the envelopes). Or he could just be avoiding his e-mail while he gets bombarded by customers who want to know if they're getting PSN cards. Heh.

[quote name='kojiro']The Langer's facebook page still shows this as an active promotion. There's someone from Langer's who typically replies to all questions, so you may try asking there.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/LangersJuice[/QUOTE]
Where does it say that the promotion is still active? There hasn't even been any activity on there since May.

[quote name='ZombieToast']
Where does it say that the promotion is still active? There hasn't even been any activity on there since May.[/QUOTE]

On the top bar, where it lists "Enter to win" "FAQS" etc, there's a button that tabs out all their pages and apps. This leads to:
http://www.facebook.com/LangersJuice/app_104750569660152
which still works to give you the coupon.

Also, the last thing they posted was 22 hours ago responding to a question.

[quote name='kojiro']On the top bar, where it lists "Enter to win" "FAQS" etc, there's a button that tabs out all their pages and apps. This leads to:

Also, the last thing they posted was 22 hours ago responding to a question.[/QUOTE]

Curious as to their response. I am doubtful at this point, but happy to be wrong.

been waiting 2 weeks, nothing. hopefully the part timers that they have addressing all the envelopes are taking their summer vacation.

It's been almost 3 weeks since I've sent in my envelopes. I went ahead and emailed Langers last night. Hopefully I'll get a response soon. :/

[quote name='kojiro']On the top bar, where it lists "Enter to win" "FAQS" etc, there's a button that tabs out all their pages and apps. This leads to:

Also, the last thing they posted was 22 hours ago responding to a question.[/QUOTE]
Answering a question isn't the same as actually having activity on the profile, though. They've had a few things going on recently (including the newest two promotions and the ongoing contest) and they haven't posted anything in over two months. I'm thinking they're probably pretty lax about keeping their profile up to date, so it's not exactly a reliable source. But at least someone still interacts with customers, so hopefully they'll still respond to the question you left on there. I wouldn't be surprised if they're trying to not say anything official yet, though, because it seems like the promotion is currently up in the air.

I sent in for a friend last week and they got their cards already, and I just got 3 more yesterday that I sent in way before. This was the best thing ever.

[quote name='brandtron8000']I sent in for a friend last week and they got their cards already, and I just got 3 more yesterday that I sent in way before. This was the best thing ever.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what is worse, not getting them after the cut off or holding out hope day after day to find nothing. Lucky for you and your friend managing to get some here at the end.

[quote name='ck76']Not sure what is worse, not getting them after the cut off or holding out hope day after day to find nothing. Lucky for you and your friend managing to get some here at the end.[/QUOTE]

The 3 I got yesterday I had sent for more than a few weeks ago, I was about to just forget about them. I'm not very far from city of industry so I can't imagine it was in the mail for long, so hopefully that means they're still sending out the last entries. Fingers crossed for y'all!

On Facebook:
"Hi J.D. - This promotion has ended. Can you please message us directly using the "Message" button on the upper right hand side of our page? Thank you for being a fan!"

doh!

do langers do game related promos often i just found alot of langers and my albertsons so feel pretty stupid for not checking earilier

[quote name='bringerofdeath']do langers do game related promos often i just found alot of langers and my albertsons so feel pretty stupid for not checking earilier[/QUOTE]

They do promotions every 3 to 5 weeks but its mostly kids toys, DVD's and movie tickets once in a while they throw in a gaming promo. Last year they gave away Top Spin 4, Megamind and Raving Rabbids, so far this year we have had the PSN cards so maybe they will do a couple of more gaming related promos in the coming months.... this is all speculation on my part, I have no idea if they will keep doing these promos or not but I am saving my UPC codes just in case

Still havent even gotten my one card that I mailed in my 4 upc's for over a week ago. 4 64 oz juice containers bought for about $2.25-$2.50 a pop.
They juice has all been drank, and I've got nothing to show for it.

Still can't believe these greedy, manipulative bastards who mangaed to get over 40 cards. (course if I had found any of the $1 size juices i would've done the same thing)

Yeah, I still haven't gotten anything either, and I mailed them almost 2 weeks ago (whenever my last post here was). Sucks! Maybe on Monday... maybe not...

[quote name='eldergamer']Still can't believe these greedy, manipulative bastards who mangaed to get over 40 cards. (course if I had found any of the $1 size juices i would've done the same thing)[/QUOTE]
How is it greedy or manipulative? We bought juice just like everyone else. In fact, we are the ones who have given them and the stores the most support and money. And we clearly didn't screw anyone else out of getting PSN cards because Langers obviously had quite a few to go around and I'd say that everyone here did pretty damn well. Granted, people on these forums do take advantage and ruin quite a few promotions for other people, but in this case, I think most people (who got in before the end) are pretty happy with how things turned out.

I know you probably weren't being totally serious and it wouldn't be a big deal if you were, but I thought I'd say something nonetheless. As for your card, just give it a few more days. If it still doesn't show up, e-mail Langer or go to their Facebook and I'm sure they'll be able to help you out. As I've mentioned a few times in this thread, they're very nice folks over there.

[quote name='ZombieToast']How is it greedy or manipulative? We bought juice just like everyone else. In fact, we are the ones who have given them and the stores the most support and money.[/QUOTE]
I'm personally not upset, but to be fair, buying four bottles of $0.99 juice and getting $20 of PSN credit is pretty crazy. Now repeating that over 40 over 60 over 80 times is truly insane, but no one cheated or broke the rules (to my knowledge), so no one can complain.

How much profit is Langer's actually making off those people finding the best way to take advantage of this promotion? Don't they have to pay Sony for the $10 card (less than $10 I'll assume, maybe $3-$5 per card)? I don't know how it works, but if someone does know, tell us.

[quote name='Chocoburger']I'm personally not upset, but to be fair, buying four bottles of $0.99 juice and getting $20 of PSN credit is pretty crazy. Now repeating that over 40 over 60 over 80 times is truly insane, but no one cheated or broke the rules (to my knowledge), so no one can complain.

How much profit is Langer's actually making off those people finding the best way to take advantage of this promotion? Don't they have to pay Sony for the $10 card (less than $10 I'll assume, maybe $3-$5 per card)? I don't know how it works, but if someone does know, tell us.[/QUOTE]

Its advertising but instead of seeing them on tv they get consumers to try the product by offering promos. I bet this method is cheaper to do compare to airing commercials. I never purchase Langers juice before until i saw the promo for psn card and now im a fan of the juice so they got me :applause:

[quote name='ZombieToast']How is it greedy or manipulative? We bought juice just like everyone else. In fact, we are the ones who have given them and the stores the most support and money. And we clearly didn't screw anyone else out of getting PSN cards because Langers obviously had quite a few to go around and I'd say that everyone here did pretty damn well. Granted, people on these forums do take advantage and ruin quite a few promotions for other people, but in this case, I think most people (who got in before the end) are pretty happy with how things turned out.

I know you probably weren't being totally serious and it wouldn't be a big deal if you were, but I thought I'd say something nonetheless. As for your card, just give it a few more days. If it still doesn't show up, e-mail Langer or go to their Facebook and I'm sure they'll be able to help you out. As I've mentioned a few times in this thread, they're very nice folks over there.[/QUOTE]

It's slightly manipulative because you're abusing a loophole. If you sent UPCs AND receipts in, you're manipulating the system by making your purchase count double.

And if you've accumulated over 30 cards, that you're likely to still be using a year from now, instead of just stopping after you got the 5 or 10 that you needed, that's slightly greedy.

I'd be happy with just 1 or 2 cards.

[quote name='eldergamer']It's slightly manipulative because you're abusing a loophole. If you sent UPCs AND receipts in, you're manipulating the system by making your purchase count double.

And if you've accumulated over 30 cards, that you're likely to still be using a year from now, instead of just stopping after you got the 5 or 10 that you needed, that's slightly greedy.

I'd be happy with just 1 or 2 cards.[/QUOTE]
stfu, eldergamer. I sense some1 is envy with how many card other have recieved. I say good for him! No one stoping you doing the same.

Anyways for those who's still waiting for their psn.. They are apparently still sending out whatever they have. I was told that any UPC not yet fullfilled will be sent back. So I'm content. This promo+juice has made me a fan of langers. :D

bread's done
Back