Free $10 Xbox LIVE eGift Card when you cash in $30 in coins @ Coinstar (Kroger only)

[quote name='violentlee']damn. Finally got around to gathering up $30 in coins and the offer is expired. Ya snooze ya lose...[/quote]

cool
story
bro

So the deal is dead? Better deal than Best Buy 400 bonus with 1600 ms points card. Much less out of my way, aside from withdrawing change from the bank.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']cool
story
bro[/QUOTE]
I was alerting people the deal is dead. It may not be relevant to you as you already got in on the deal -- which begs the question why you're reading/replying any more, but I digress -- but other people may want to know. Some may even consider that downright neighborly of me.

[quote name='ViolentLee']I was alerting people the deal is dead. It may not be relevant to you as you already got in on the deal -- which begs the question why you're reading/replying any more, but I digress -- but other people may want to know. Some may even consider that downright neighborly of me.[/QUOTE]

Solid work bumping a thread who's last response was 10 days old and was buried god knows how many pages back to "update" everyone.

So much confusion here. You always get the full value of the coins that you turn into gift cards. Drop $30 of coins in, get a gift certificate for $30 to amazon, fandango, etc.

Sometimes they run promos like these where you get a bonus.

Coinstar makes money either way because they get a discount on the gift cards they sell since they do such a high volume. Amazon probably offers them a 13% discount due to the volume they drive. Fandango offers higher, likely 18%.

So you turn in $100 in coins and get a $100 gift certificate to Amazon and coinstar makes $13 since that $100 gift cert only cost them $87 to buy.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Solid work bumping a thread who's last response was 10 days old and was buried god knows how many pages back to "update" everyone.[/QUOTE]
*whose

bread's done
Back