Free 100 MS points from microsoft!

BoneMonkey80

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Microsoft sent me a email promotion and gave me a code for 100 MS points and another code for a 2 day free trail

anyone else got it ?

damn now im 100 points shy of doom 2 if anyone don't want there points please PM it to me !

I haven't gotten anything yet :whistle2:(

Did the email say why you received the points and trial? Like for purchasing some item off of the Marketplace? Or taking part in some contest/promotion?

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']damn now im 100 points shy of doom 2 if anyone don't want there points please PM it to me ![/QUOTE]

you fucking know better

It's probably because he's a Silver member. They could care less about us Gold members since we're already indebted to them. :(

[quote name='mac101010']it's probably because he's a silver member. They could care less about us gold members since we're already indebted to them. :([/quote]

qft

i have this email too but i have NO CLUE HOW TO GET THE 100 POINTS it says to get.
edit:: nevermind they sent 2 emails at once (gmail so i didnt scroll far enough down) and the bottom one had the code the top one didnt.

and yes its for silver accounts only

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']Microsoft sent me a email promotion and gave me a code for 100 MS points and another code for a 2 day free trail[/QUOTE]
Are you a member of that Xbox Live Rewards program?

Ive been a gold memeber for 2 years but recently quit cause no games to play online for me

I have no idea why they sent me the points but they did im not in the xbox rewards program

It was some sort of promo for CODMW 2

bread's done
Back