Free 128MB CF or SD Memory Card from Shutterfly

awesome, im getting a 128 compact flash card in 4 weeks... or so they say. works out because my camera uses compact flash so nothing like having some extra memory.

My digicam uses CF, but I already have a 128 and 512. My new video camera takes photos (only 640x480, I think), so I've been looking for a ludicrously cheap/free deal on a small SD card. 128MB is probably way more than I'll need for it, but free is awesome.

Thanks, OP!

i never put in my real phone number so i hope not. And i also hope that the SD card isnt preloaded with crap that you cant get rid of.

either way, THanks OP!

[quote name='assassinX']Man now i feel dumb for posting my real phone number. I hope they dont call.[/quote]
Lol, it's ok. They usually don't call so don't worry about it.
Anyway,
Saw "Free Memory" and "Select IE" so I got it.
Thanks OP! Free is enough for me!

Remember folks, the Revolution uses SD. So grab that and you're expanding your Virtual Console game storage by 25%.

Did anyone else notice that its never said you will get a SD/CF card. It asked what type of card you camera uses. After you pick it says we will send you your memory loader in 4 weeks. I have worked in tech for 2 years never heard of a memory loader unless they mean a SD/CF card reader.

[quote name='Graystone']Did anyone else notice that its never said you will get a SD/CF card. It asked what type of card you camera uses. After you pick it says we will send you your memory loader in 4 weeks. I have worked in tech for 2 years never heard of a memory loader unless they mean a SD/CF card reader.[/QUOTE]
Reread the first page after clicking the link.

Thanks, OP! I'm so gonna use this on my revolution when it comes out. I had no sd card compatible anything so no cards handy. Now I do. WOOT!

bread's done
Back