Free $15 gift card with xcom preorder at Best buy

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Did the Ps3 version have a sticker on the outside indicating that?

Because I also got one that had nothing inside and Im pretty peeved about it...

Gonna go exchange it for one that does[/QUOTE]

My PS3 copy that I ordered for in-store pickup had the sticker.

[quote name='simpleanarchy']My PS3 copy that I ordered for in-store pickup had the sticker.[/QUOTE]

Had to return it to a different Best Buy as my store had no copies with the DLC

The other store had nothing BUT copies with the DLC

Oh well, got my DLC so im happy now

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Had to return it to a different Best Buy as my store had no copies with the DLC

The other store had nothing BUT copies with the DLC

Oh well, got my DLC so im happy now[/QUOTE]

I figured they would have them. I didn't see any XCOM copies on the floor. Luckily mine was sitting in the cage at CS.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']I figured they would have them. I didn't see any XCOM copies on the floor. Luckily mine was sitting in the cage at CS.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I dont know what the deal was with my Best Buy, they must have ordered their shipment late or something because both the ps3 and xbox versions had no sticker and no DLC packed inside and only a few copies for each system...

The other Best Buy had about 5 copies for each system and all of them had the sticker and DLC...

Really wierd considering 2k said all of the first shipments would have the DLC packaged inside...

Moral of the story is be on the lookout for a small sticker on the front indicating the Elite Soldier Pack DLC inside, It should be next to a 9.5 GI gold review sticker

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Yeah I dont know what the deal was with my Best Buy, they must have ordered their shipment late or something because both the ps3 and xbox versions had no sticker and no DLC packed inside and only a few copies for each system...

The other Best Buy had about 5 copies for each system and all of them had the sticker and DLC...

Really wierd considering 2k said all of the first shipments would have the DLC packaged inside...

Moral of the story is be on the lookout for a small sticker on the front indicating the Elite Soldier Pack DLC inside, It should be next to a 9.5 GI gold review sticker[/QUOTE]

yeah, i remember reading that all of the first shipments would have the dlc packaged. i guess might be more limited

Guys this game is amazing. You should all get this game. If you missed out on this deal, check out TRU next week: 50 gc with 2 $60 games. Get this game anyway you can. It controls like a dream with a controller.

bread's done
Back