Free 160 XBL points in email titled "Get more Your Shape: Fitness Evolved"

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just got a code for 160 points. May be for Your Shape users only so YMMV, but it may be worth searching the inbox either way.

Update: reading through the thread it looks like it's hit or miss on whether the code is included or not. Many get the email with this title but not all get the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this helps - I got the email and the code, missed it at first glance myself too.

Note the text [Large Purple Text, all caps]: "Get more your shape workouts now"; below that: "Download the New Year, New You workout and Dance Workout: Bollywood today. Here's 160 free Microsoft points you can use towards one of the new workouts"

The code follows that section in black text with a white background. Its directly above the "Download them now" button.

I haven't entered the code yet to see whether its restricted to that DLC or time-limited points.

While I have Your Shape, I haven't used it in awhile, it really hurt during my first workout, I overdid it.

[Grabs a handful of potato chips and a mountain dew, sits back down.]

[quote name='Bainen']
Note the text [Large Purple Text, all caps]: "Get more your shape workouts now"; below that: "Download the New Year, New You workout and Dance Workout: Bollywood today. Here's 160 free Microsoft points you can use towards one of the new workouts"

The code follows that section in black text with a white background. Its directly above the "Download them now" button.
[/QUOTE]

My email has the large purple text, but after the "Download the New Year, New You workout and Dance Workout: Bollywood today." there's nothing but the download link.

[quote name='Bainen']Not sure if this helps [/QUOTE]It doesn't. The part of the text that says "here's 160 free Microsoft points you can use towards one of the new workouts" is not included on most of our emails.

[quote name='Gerry P.']It doesn't. [/QUOTE]

Then you have my apologies. Not being privy to the other version of the email I wouldn't have known that. Perhaps it'll help someone like me who actually deleted the email after only glancing at it.

Your message at least will help those confirm 'nope, didn't get the code'.

I rarely succeed in receiving the random free points emails myself.

Anyone have an extra code to trade or sell? I literally need 60 points to get the Scott Pilgrim DLC and don't want to have to crack/buy another 1600 (as I've already bought enough this month...)

(Also already got the free GFW ones and that horrid Bing bar rewards is down...probably more of a good thing so no one uses that awful thing)

I love how the SILVER members seem to get these 160 point emails, yet us GOLD members don't get crap. I may just cancel my gold. Microsoft seems to PAY YOU for not having gold. Not that 160 points is worth crap anyhow. Can't even buy a lowend game for it. Maybe 2 indie titles, but that's about it.

[quote name='mnuttster']Anyone have an extra code to trade or sell? I literally need 60 points to get the Scott Pilgrim DLC and don't want to have to crack/buy another 1600 (as I've already bought enough this month...)

(Also already got the free GFW ones and that horrid Bing bar rewards is down...probably more of a good thing so no one uses that awful thing)[/QUOTE]

don't have to buy 1600 points can buy just 400 on your xbox or xbox.com

If it is tied to playing Your Shape then I regret not playing my copy yet. I've been busy with the holidays that I've only played Dance Central and Kinect Sports so far.

I received the email without the code too, but I'm more than happy with the email. I clicked through it all and it told me over the past three years I've burned around 3/4 of a calorie using facebook.

yeah, msn didn't give me $2 with that email but how can you complain when you get 400 ms points from them using bing? it breaks down to being about the same...it would have been nice to get 160 points but I'm sure I'll find $2 in change in the sofa. hahaha.

I checked my Xbox related emails. Funny thing is I got two different forms of the email, but no code in either of them.

5 accounts no codes. Hahaha i love how they pick people i guess maybe they send them to people that never buy really on live?

[quote name='madogmgd']I can't believe you guys dont know what to do

ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU lol.

Click "download them now" button
download then connect with facebook then youll get the code.

Jesus christ man....[/QUOTE]

Ok, I think I am getting it. What is email again?

While the topic title is a little misleading, has anybody saying they don't have the points actually read the post that madog has? It tells you exactly how to to get the points.

[quote name='Petey Parker']While the topic title is a little misleading, has anybody saying they don't have the points actually read the post that madog has? It tells you exactly how to to get the points.[/QUOTE]

Yes and it does not work for everyone, it is apparently tied to each individual and whether they have the game/and or play the game.

I rather not trust MS with my credit card just to buy 400 points...I've never put my card # on there so far and don't want to start now (seeing as people get their accounts hacked/stolen all the time).

[quote name='mnuttster']I rather not trust MS with my credit card just to buy 400 points...I've never put my card # on there so far and don't want to start now (seeing as people get their accounts hacked/stolen all the time).[/QUOTE]

what does that have to be with the topic of this thread? doesn't make any sense.

Sorry, I was trying to respond to what someone was saying to me yesterday (which I failed at) when I was asking if anyone had a code to trade or sell since I only need 60pts to get the Scott Pilgrim DLC and don't want to buy a whole other 1600 pts...

I'll go back and delete my comment

Thanks for the heads up!

I got the code, but I've also played the game, registered on the ubi website, and even sent challenges to friends with the game on the website.

Seeing as the "new years" DLC is 560 points, it seems interesting that the bonus is 160 points. Since 560 is sort of an "odd" number of points for xbox live purchases, perhaps they're trying to capture people who actually have the game, are playing it, and would have pulled the trigger if the DLC was 400 points....

Got the email with a download link but if I have to create a facebook account in order to get the points then I'm not even going to bother.

My code was right in the email, didn't have to click anything or sign into facebook. I do however have the game (although I've only played it once).. and I buy a ton of XBLA crap... soooo, I don't think it has anything to do with that. =P

[quote name='Brother Daz']Had the code this morning on my email, used it towards the 200 point light saber today.

I see your schwartz is as big as mine
[/QUOTE]I hate when my schwarz gets twisted!

bread's done
Back