Free 1600 MS Points From Sprint *Over*

DarkTang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Enter the sweepstakes between December 15, 2008 and January 15, 2009 by downloading the free Sprint Register & Win Gamer Picture from Marketplace (limit one entry per person). To download the picture pack to your console:
  1. Sign in to Game Marketplace
  2. Select Themes and Gamer Pictures
  3. Select All Themes and Gamer Pictures
  4. Select (T)
  5. Select The Guild
  6. Select Sprint Register & Win Gamer Picture and select Confirm Download

I editted it because people had trouble finding it.
You can also access the free Sprint Register & Win Gamer Picture via the banner ads running on the Xbox LIVE dashboard.
Prize Information
After the close of the Entry Period, we will randomly select 1,250 winners from among all eleigible entries.

• One thousand two hundred & fifty Grand Prizes: 1,600 Microsoft Points
The Play & Win and Download & Win promotions from Xbox.com are an easy way to jump in and interact with the Xbox LIVE community. It's easy to enter and you could win some great prizes. Look for more exciting Play & Win promotions in the future!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (includes D.C.) 18+. Game ends January 15, 2009. For details including free, alternate method of entry, see the Official Rules.

link

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VaultDweller13']Cool. Thanks op.

Edit: Umm... I can't find the gamerpic on the marketplace.[/quote]

neither can i

I was looking for it on the Xbox site because i couldnt access my xbox right now so i wanted to download it off the site. I couldn't find it either. I thought it was just that it wasn't on the site. Hmmmmmmmmmm

I just checked and you have to go into game videos and go to The Guild, all Guild downloads and there you will see the Sprint gamer picture registration.

Go to the video marketplace, and go to the guild, and click the download and win thing or whatever its called. The gamerpics are there. The guild is a free TV show thing that is offered by sprint, and IMO its pretty good.

Yeah I'll be entering as most likely downloading the Guild Episodes as well, I've watched some of them and they are pretty good.

They should put that on TV and make it a full length series 30 mins, or even a Hour. :D

I never win these kinda things, but here's hoping I do. Thanks OP for telling us about it, and good luck you guys.

[quote name='redkiller910']Go to the video marketplace, and go to the guild, and click the download and win thing or whatever its called. The gamerpics are there. The guild is a free TV show thing that is offered by sprint, and IMO its pretty good.[/quote]

That worked, thanks. Although, as someone else pointed out, I didn't get the "Thank you, you're registered," pop-up that you normally get with this kind of thing. Whatever, it let me download it, so I should be registered.

By the way, did anyone notice if they mentioned when they're announcing the winners? The contest ends January 15, but they're accepting postmarked entries (as required by U.S. or state law for some reason, I believe), and the rules mentioned that the mailed entries must be received by the 29th. So...end of January?

[quote name='ChiefsFan21']A friend got his 360 about 3 weeks ago, and I was wondering what you could get with 1600 points?[/QUOTE] Depending on the cost - some Arcade games, DLC for other games, videos, XBOX Originals, themes, lots of stuff really.

Thanks OP. Does anyone wonder who the the hell could find? Thats almost as bad as the old days trying to look for files in DOS.

[quote name='Nuke54']Edit: I found it. The Guild was in the T section instead of the G section.[/QUOTE]

Finally found it thx to this.

can someone tell me what i have to do in order to aquire the 1600 microsoft points? thank you to whom ever can cover my question

[quote name='unsteadycarrot']same here >.> can we get a marketplace link please?[/quote]

When I go to my purchase history and click on it, I'm taken to an error page that says it doesn't exist. Looks like it's only available from the console.

[quote name='louiedog']When I go to my purchase history and click on it, I'm taken to an error page that says it doesn't exist. Looks like it's only available from the console.
smile.gif
[/quote]
Yeah I can only view it from console as well.

hmm wierd, i did look on the console last night and didnt see it, ill have another look in a bit.

cheers for the info though guys, all hope may not be lost after all lol

I think you have to do it on your console. But you gotta look under The Guild (Under the T section) for the Themes and Gamerpics

Just download it off of your 360. It was pretty easy to find.

Go to Themes and Gamer Pictures

Then Click on Browse

Then Click on the Letter T

Under T click on The Guild

It should be the first download but in case, it's the one that say Sprint Contest Gamer Picture ...

bread's done
Back