Free 1600 XBox Marketplace Points

[quote name='ananag112']Hmm..its been 4 days and I have yet to receive my code.[/quote]
4 days since when? You got the email saying they would be shipping it soon? It usually takes at least a week from there.

[quote name='GBmanNC']4 days since when? You got the email saying they would be shipping it soon? It usually takes at least a week from there.[/QUOTE]

Ah. Thank you very much. I just got an email saying it will be shipped within a week.

I signed up on Wednesday. When should I cancel from True.com?

[quote name='ananag112']Ah. Thank you very much. I just got an email saying it will be shipped within a week.

I signed up on Wednesday. When should I cancel from True.com?[/quote]

Once you get the email you can cancel, so you can cancel now.:bouncy:

I too signed up on Wednesday... and I haven't heard anything from 360achiever.

The only thing I lied about was my age (I'm 17)... We'll see if True can trace my other info and find out the horrible truth.

i think im gonna sign up or a second one of these using my mom's name/credit card/email this time...i havent gotten my first one yet but im supposed to be soon. should i wait until i get the first one before i sign up for a second?

I just got the email and the points code won't take. Do I send them an email by the contact form on their site and tell them I got a bad code?

Copied from xbox360achiever.com

New as of May 15th
For this week only, instead of true.com we are partnering with Blockbuster Online. If you've heard about our true.com promotion, don't worry - this is the same but with an online DVD rental service instead of a dating website.

On a related note: these fuckers are pissing me off. I signed up for this pain in the ass six fucking days ago and they can't even send me a simple email explaining what the problem is. And tomorrow I'll cancel this waste of time.

end rant.

Edit: Well what do you know, they say it's for blockbuster, and guess what they fucking do? They link to the same fucking True promo address.

hmmm, may need to give it another go with BB, if they have game rentals as part of the sub (even movies would be fine, but games would be kick ass)

my 2nd card went through it seems. haven't gotten the code but just got the confirmation that i'm getting the card. used the same credit card too. looks like it does work

OK, I signed up 10 times last week with 10 similar Hotmail accounts and account names (brucevilanch1-10) and the same, slightly altered street address (St., Street, etc.) and five different credit cards, each used twice. The first three (brucevilanch1-3, one credit card for two accounts, one for one) went through and I got confirmations from XBoxAchiever, nothing for the other seven; I guess they were figured out or something. So signing up twice at the same time with the same credit card seems to work OK. I think it was the similar names that alerted them.

I don't know if my credit cards have been flagged or anything, but I'm going to sign up again with the one that went through twice, see if that works again, and then sign up 10 more times after that with completely different names and fake addresses and see how many go through.

What I do is get prepaid debit cards, sign up for True using a different name and a different address (use a friends or relatives addy if need be). And then request that the code be sent to your email address.

i signed up for this and the wii points offer through these links ages ago, i got my wii care fairly quick but never got anything for the xbox one. Kinda inconsistant.

I had given up on my points and stopped checking the emails I created. After reading the posts here since I posted last, I went and checked the emails. Wouldn't you know there are points waiting for me. been there for 11 days. Man I'm glad I checked back. An extra 3200 points. That was cards 6 & 7. I used fake names and addresses, but kept all the info real when signing up for true.com. Apperently they don't communicate personal info back and forth. Just the confirmation that the email addy your supplied did sign up.

i signed up for my first code about 3 weeks ago...got the confirmation email about a week after signing up to true but nothing since then.

[quote name='moojuice']Didn't read the whole thread, but has there been any sucess stories with invalid codes?[/QUOTE]
Do you mean getting them replaced? I just got mine replaced. It took almost a week for them to respond, but they finally did.

[quote name='radjago']Do you mean getting them replaced? I just got mine replaced. It took almost a week for them to respond, but they finally did.[/quote] Yeah, thats what I mean. The one I got most recently was invalid. Thats good news then. THanks for the reply.

[quote name='TheBookerMan']Yeah i got the confirmation email that it would be sent about a week ago, and still nothing.[/quote]
It usually takes about 1 1/2 weeks for me so far. Still hoping I can get my code replaced :pray:

[quote name='ananag112']I got my shipping notice on May 13th and I still don't have my points.[/quote]

They say 10-14 business days for shipping and since you got that notice on Sunday, they probably didn't actually ship it until that Monday. Factor in weekends and since today is Memorial Day and the mail doesn't run, it probably won't get to you until the end of the week.

Cool, my invalid code was fixed. I guess they store the cards, because the new code I got was pretty much the same except for one letter.

Got my second code today. I'm also thinking of signing up for a third one but I don't know what to spend it on, I never thought I'd actually say those words.

[quote name='Mex25']Got second code today. I'm also thinking of signing up for a third one but I don't know what to spend it on, I never thought I'd actually say those words.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing after I got my second one actually.

[quote name='Malik112099']anyone at all? can you tell me how long it takes to get the email once you sign up with blockbuster?[/quote]

Patience, Grasshopper...

Give it about 3 (business) days. That's what it took for me for Blockbuster the last time I did it and about that long for True.com (both times I did that one).

[quote name='Brainwave0']Patience, Grasshopper...

Give it about 3 (business) days. That's what it took for me for Blockbuster the last time I did it and about that long for True.com (both times I did that one).[/quote]

ok..grasshopper is calm now

[quote name='hellyeahhhhhhh']Is blockbuster as easy as true.com? Can you cancel online and not get charged?[/quote]

yes..as long as you cancel before the first billing date which is a month out

[quote name='hellyeahhhhhhh']Is blockbuster as easy as true.com? Can you cancel online and not get charged?[/quote]

IMO blockbuster is a better deal than true since you get free DVD rentals out of the deal (and a free game rental). Of course, I'm sure some would argue you could get more out of True;) . Being married, the blockbuster deal is the better.

Has anyone done the blockbuster one multiple times? If so, did you change your blockbuster info, or just the 360achiever info? Thanks in advance.

bread's done
Back